Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just hit 90k on my Laramie. Abs light came on along with the backup sensor light. So of course lost cruise, 4x4, etc. Took it to the dealer and they replaced the right rear sensor and it's still on. No reading from the sensor. On top of all this they did the navigation update. Well picked up my truck and lost my backup camera on my screen along with my cargo camera. When I hit the cargo camera I get the tailgate camera now.
Took the truck back to the dealer for the Uconnect and picked it up this past Friday bc I was sick of waiting for an answer from Chrysler. Well get 6 miles down the road and the red lightning bolt comes on and no speedometer and odometer. Service trailer brake, Service electronic throttle etc. Fuel gauge is all over the place, power dropped etc. I'm sick of all this crap going on.

Sorry about the long rant. For a 14 under 100k truck never had so many issues in my life. Any leads to get this fixed would be so appreciated. Cant rely on my local dealer!

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
How about the harness connection behind the drivers side front wheel or the one under the dash above your left foot. There has been occasions where the one behind the front wheel gets a bad connection due to water and debris and the one above your left foot can get hit by your foot or something and cause connection issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Broken wire with that right side speed sensor. Ran a new 2 wire harness up to the transmission

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to know also. Same issue when it rains or in very high humidity. Abs/Traction light on and no cruise control or 4 WD. Always the right rear sensor when codes are pulled. Changed it out but the problem still exists. Light goes out when after a day of "Drying out"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts