Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yesterday i was driving out in the valley (spokane valley) and i heard this beautiful sound coming from the oncoming traffic lanes. so i look over and there is splendid silver '07/'08 quad cab, not sure if it was a megacab or not, cruising down the road with a nice set of flat black stacks. i have never seen this rig in town before.... if you have a truck like this and are on this site..... SHOW YOURSELF!!!!! im really gettin bored of feeling like im the only one in spokane. i know there are a few of you guys out there but so far we have not had a successful g2g and i havent seen you guys on the road :RANTIN:

:whyme:

:sad2:sad2:sad2

:S:Cam:S:

·
Registered
182 Posts
I am headed to town in a bit if you wanna meet up and shoot the give me a call 998-5272

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,060 Posts
Move to a decent town. LOL! I know there are several people in your area.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the fact that a lot of people called it spokompton makes it even worse!!!! William, were you headed in tonight??

Cam

·
Registered
120 Posts
im suprised you havnt seen my truck im all over spokane every day i have the green 99 extra cab longbox, stacks,leveled on 35/s pro tech rack,and 2 big C stickers on my side windows of the extra cab doors

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ya we were there till about two in the mornin. i had my 94 and two friends had there flat bed first gens. My timing tools will be here tomorrow so when that is running like i want it to we will be takin it to town to raise hell. i might have to go in to drop of some parts and a tranny i sold.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im suprised you havnt seen my truck im all over spokane every day i have the green 99 extra cab longbox, stacks,leveled on 35/s pro tech rack,and 2 big C stickers on my side windows of the extra cab doors
thats what i dont understand!but for some reason 2 other guys on the forum, who dont even live in spokane, have said they have seen me numerous times..... but i have never seen them..... or anyone else on the forum....

Ya we were there till about two in the mornin. i had my 94 and two friends had there flat bed first gens. My timing tools will be here tomorrow so when that is running like i want it to we will be takin it to town to raise hell. i might have to go in to drop of some parts and a tranny i sold.
i will pm you my cell number. let me know when your intown, especially if your gonna raise some hell!!! unless you want to be like chris and never call when your in spokane..... :slap:

Cam

·
5,060 Posts
Yeah yeah yeah. I will not call the next time either...........LOL!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sounds good. we would love for some more company. We did our best to keep Division in a constant clound but my EXTREMELY stock 94 wasn't a big help.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i really need to get some stacks on my rig though. although its fun to piss people off by covering their car in smoke, its a little annoying when people get pissed and i had no intention of doing it....

Cam

·
Registered
182 Posts
Even with a stack(s) you still paint cars whether or not you mean to. But i did get a custom liscense plate frame that has a warning on it about excessive black smoke.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Even with a stack(s) you still paint cars whether or not you mean to. But i did get a custom liscense plate frame that has a warning on it about excessive black smoke.
yeah but atleast with stacks im not blowing it directly in peoples windows!

Cam

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ya Tyson she is a runner now it is a matter of getting it running like T want it. The brown truck should be here sometime today with an early christmas present from Snap-On. Then it will just be keeping it together till saturday.

·
Registered
182 Posts
so not 10 min after the previous post the brown truck came strolling down the driveway. The bad news is i have to go to work. So that means that tomorrow is a Cummins work day at my ranch all day. If you wanna come up let me know.

·
5,060 Posts
Well i am going to be in town tomorrow. Cam call me if you are going to be free after about 11:00 i would guess. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well im gonna be workin till about 3:30 or 4. are you still gonna be in town around then?? i will give you a call when i get off and see i guess....

Cam

·
5,060 Posts
well im gonna be workin till about 3:30 or 4. are you still gonna be in town around then?? i will give you a call when i get off and see i guess....

Cam
I am not sure how long i am going to be in town. I may have to make a quick return trip or i may not.:confused013:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok, i will just give you a call when i get off and we will go from there.

Cam

1 - 20 of 24 Posts