Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rumor has it a michigan fellow put down 1300hp on the dyno at ts with his ford/cummins anyone else heard this yet

·
I wanna go fast...
3,475 Posts
Yep I heard about it...Did not go over to see it, but it was done on spray. I think he was under 600hp on fuel only.

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
That's insane! 400+ hp gets me all excited, I wonder how it feels to drive a 1300hp Cummins????

·
Premium Member
8,798 Posts
I think comp d has all the specs he is a member there they just built the truck like last wednesday and it was only running 40# boost on the #2 only run he adjusted the wase gate the wrong way I guess, the way it sounds its got alot left it a 12 valve to

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Heck of a Truck! Made 500 or 600 on #2 and 13xx on NO2. best thing was it towed another truck all the way down! We passed it during our convoy!

it was a Ford with a 12v and twins! 12mm pump. they have a 13mm pump ready to go on. And got to love the 4 stages of spray!

Video:
YouTube - Redstroke's 1312hp Dyno run

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
WOW:thud::thud::thud: I don't even wanna know what the torque numbers must have been...

·
Registered
793 Posts
wouldnt that be like umm over 2500 ft lbs of torque. that is amazing.

·
Registered
689 Posts
got a video of that. Amazing...4 bottles in back seat. 5xx hp on just fuel though.

·
Registered
689 Posts
i know watching it was crazy as all HE!!. My buddy was watching the dyno screen and said when it lit it went from 75 mph to 150 mph at the snap of a finger.

·
Registered
689 Posts
haha ya.

Someone else was talking about there being a 950 hp truck that dynoed that night too. Can't remember what it was or anything though.

O BTW as we were getting ready to leave to go the the meet and great we watching that FUMMINS pull out of the days in doing a burn out and then go sideways on the road. It was great.

·
Registered
689 Posts
1314 is what they said when we were there...but i didn't see the sheet. Either way...i wouldn't mind having a few of his HP he has some to spare.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts