Cummins Diesel Forum banner

125hp/Silver64??

1K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  smoke machine 
#1 ·
Hey guys i need some quick suggestions i just sent my II 90hps to Brady at II to get them flow tested and i was gonna have him upgrade them to 125hps now do you think id be ok with my Silver64 for now.. Down the road an not anytime soon ill be doin a set of twins but for now ill be sticking with my 64... Thanks guys Shawn

#2 ·
I run flux 2.5's which are 125's with a silver 62 and my EGT's stay pretty low. Max out at about 1450 at 120+.

#6 ·
Nice im getting pretty excited now :party018: Hows your Rail Pressure running the Flux 3's with a stock Cp3???

#8 ·
Yea i was reading that one thread you were posting on about your recent dyno runs and they are pretty impressive :thumbsup:.. I have been dealing with sorta the same problem im not 100% positive mine are 90hps.. With everything in my sig. last saturday out of 20 runs the best i made was 551.2hp and 1039.7tq :confused013:Thats why they went to II to get checked over :thumbsup:

#13 ·
They flowed close to 50hp im gonna have Brady fax me over the flow charts as im very concerned why i only got 50hps when i asked and paid for 90hps

#15 ·
Nope i bought them through an II dealer.. Told them i wanted II 90hps and for the past year i thought thats wat i had but after having some performance issues and never recieving a reciept from them i broke down and sent them to II to get them flow tested.. Just costed me another $900 to get wat i wanted.. :banghead:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.