Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday night I ran a new personal best at Dragway 42 in west salem, ohio. I ran a 11.33 @ 118.42 the first pass in the quarter. The second pass was a 11.34 @120.04. The truck is a 2001 dodge 2500 qcsb 4x4 with a vp-44 and a single charger. We drove the truck to the track, raced it and drove it home.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Karl That is simply amazing for a vp Truck and zero spray. My friends didn't believe me Friday when I told them how big the truck was and it was a single charger truck. Nice Job buddy. And just think thats your slow truck, wait till the quick one comes out:w:

Chris

·
Registered
282 Posts
Friday night I ran a new personal best at Dragway 42 in west salem, ohio. I ran a 11.33 @ 118.42 the first pass in the quarter. The second pass was a 11.34 @120.04. The truck is a 2001 dodge 2500 qcsb 4x4 with a vp-44 and a single charger. We drove the truck to the track, raced it and drove it home.
we need to talk:popcorn::w::peelout

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Karl, thats awesome! Oh and welcome to the site!

I'll get there someday..or somewhat close. I should let you know i love this tranny more and more everyday! The way she sits right now she runs a best of 14.5 on stock turbo and sticks. :thumbsup

·
Registered
470 Posts
Monster VP:thumbsup

·
Mark Ward
836 Posts
do tell more details:popcorn::popcorn:

·
Go for Broke
6,694 Posts
i do believe that's a record run for a VP44 #2 only :thumbsup

·
Registered
103 Posts
let me know when you are going again so i can race to! i live only 30 min from 42.

·
Registered
861 Posts
wow man thats incredible....good stuff. now get some spray and get into the 10s :)

·
Registered
504 Posts
A friend of mine was up there racing his mustang that day and was telling me about that said it was pretty impressive. What you got done to that thing.

·
Premium Member
2,419 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts