Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard and read about a 10 sec truck doing the Pinks All Out thing at commerce on Saturday. Anyone around here know the truck? Also saw some stuff on Competitiondiesel.com. It's a forum like this one.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Was that this weekend darn i wanted to go

·
Registered
459 Posts
Thats Darren Morrison!! Black regular cab 4x4 twin chargers on stock head bolts!! I know him!! I think he was like the 2005 or 2006 DHRA drag champion!! The truck runs awesome!! I hear he made it to like the final 8!!

·
Tennesse Chapter President
1,614 Posts
not only do they go fast, they stop pretty good too :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I bet the mustang guy was happy for that.:lol3:

·
Not like the others......
4,190 Posts
I think I heard a little crunch right there at the end. The guy in the truck did a nice job of not t-bon'in that mustang.
I bet the guy in the mustang had to clean his shorts after that one.:thud:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think I heard a little crunch right there at the end. The guy in the truck did a nice job of not t-bon'in that mustang.
Ya I think I heard a little crunch 2. And I'm sure the mustang driver aint the only one who had to clean out their pants lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Guy in the Coupe is Alton Clements III. His dad is owns Clements electrical in Seneca. They do 98% of our commercial work. And they spend alot of money on Drag racing.

Must be something about the electrical business.....

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Yeah you can say that again!:thud:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Word from the Coupe owner is that neither one was touched, but man I don't see how. It looked like the truck pushed the coupe back in the direction he needed to go.

·
Registered
459 Posts
http://youtube.com/watch?v=U9RHeq4KUPQ

Is this the truck??

·
Registered
235 Posts
wow, mustang man is lucky!! and yes, I heard a little crunch also

·
Registered
190 Posts
That is Darren Morrison's truck that is now driven by Micky Davis since Darren drives the Pro Stock Diesel S10.

They did not make contact, no damage to either vehicle thank goodness.

·
SC Chapter President
1,024 Posts
Anyone know when this episode is going to air? I wanna watch it!

·
Registered
122 Posts
smoke

Watch when the truck stops smokin and see how long it takes him to stop.....he got out of it early but I could not imagine trying to stop when everything is wound up like that!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts