Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set a new record for the Source Automotive 05 sat night @ PIR she ran 10.87 @ 122 also scored my best 60' ever @ 1.60 can wait for this weekend to get her back out and do some more testing. Not too shabby for the first outing this year, if it will do that on fuel only I can't wait to see what she will do once we put the bottle in.

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts
Way to go ! :woot:

·
Mark Ward
836 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
WOW great numbers!:woot:

·
Go for Broke
6,696 Posts
awesome numbers :thumbsup

·
Registered
344 Posts
that's awesome....are you gonna bring the truck up to edmonton in august?? I would like too see it up against drevers truck

·
World Champs!!!
24,256 Posts
that's awesome....are you gonna bring the truck up to edmonton in august?? I would like too see it up against drevers truck
I'd pay to see that...sounds like it'd be a good race with the bottle

·
Registered
344 Posts
would be a good race without the bottle too. Last year drever was running right in the 10.8 range without the the bottle

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
congrat's on the stat's!!:thumbsup

·
World Champs!!!
24,256 Posts
would be a good race without the bottle too. Last year drever was running right in the 10.8 range without the the bottle
Nice. Ive never seen times on his without N2O...I say line 'em up fuel only, then again with the bottle...

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
would love to run mike in edmonton but do not now how my work schedule will allow me to get it up there but I am checking in to having it trucked up there

·
Former Staff Member
2,469 Posts
Congrats Bill :woot:

Go team Source Automotive :peelout

·
Registered
279 Posts
Awesome! Congrats!! :thumbsup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congradulations!! Those are great numbers! It would be a great race if you could make it up to Edmonton for the Blackout. Spoke with Barry earlier today and he's real happy for you too....he did mention that NADP would pay for your hotel room and help you out with your fuel to get you up here. It's nice to see another Dodge man pushing the envelope. If you can make it up here we'll definitely have some fun on the track........... off the track as well with a whole bunch of Canadian hospitality! Once again Congradulations!

Mike

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Mike I will Do whatever it takes to try and get the truck up there, though I will be there truck or not

1 - 17 of 17 Posts