Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a fund raiser for our fallen soldiers! We are raising money to give to a family who has lost a HERO and we need to show them our support. Please attend if you can! Email me to RSVP.
[email protected]

·
Registered
262 Posts
I will be there for sure, looking forward to strapping it down again!!!

·
Registered
830 Posts
i leave for puerto vallarta that morning. that sucks:CRY: would have loved to come. can i send a little something for the cause to somewhere? if so, hit me back please.
Randy

·
Registered
97 Posts
hey that truck was in diesel power, i love the here chevy chevy chevy on the back window:lol3:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dude, I'm there. E-Mail sent!!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Awesome idea, E-mail sent!

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
If my truck is up and running I will be there. Are you doing any sort of raffel? If so I can donate a couple of Icebox intakes to help raise some money!!:beer

·
Registered
277 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am sorry for not getting on here more often. The event was a great success and very fun. We raised $630 for families of fallen soldiers and it will be a yearly event. Even thinking of talking to the cummins shop here in town and having it there since 99% of the trucks were good ol dodges!

nearly 30 trucks showed, 21 on the rollers and had a great time. Thank you for everyone who helped and came to support the event!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
1,891 Posts
If you dont mind what were the top numbers on the rollers

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
a dmax was spraying a bit of nitrous and laid down 650hp. can't remember the tq numbers but there was a few dodges that laid down over 1100 ft lbs of tq.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts