Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well been one year and a month really in my 2018 that I bought from Indy. The truck has been amazing I loved my tradesman but I sure do love the SAP larmie package. This is my first shortbed truck (only had 3 trucks) and there has been times I have missed the long bed but plenty of times I am glad I didn't. Currently she has 16k miles on her and is all stock.

I installed cquarts and film protection on the hood, fenders, grille, front bumper and headlights. I have rollnlock tonneau cover as well.

Next year we are buying a travel trailer to start taking our little one traveling and exploring the US.

Here some pictures first one the weekend we got it, then two pics of the cquarts and film, the day we got the rollnlock and then today her doing some work at the deer lease with roughly 2100 lbs in the bed.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I’m not a red vehicle person, but I could have easily got a Delmonico red SAP if we didn’t get the granite crystal SAP.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m not a red vehicle person, but I could have easily got a Delmonico red SAP if we didn’t get the granite crystal SAP.
When I saw this color few years back I just wanted it and glad I sweet talk my wife into custom ordering one from Indy

Reactions: gsbrockman

·
Registered
14,430 Posts
Does anyone here happen to know if that's the same color that Jeep uses, except it's called Velvet Red?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Nice truck, color is perfect, that's the color I tried to order last year but they were not taking orders anymore for that color.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Have the same truck just a bit more modified. Love the color!

Reactions: CGCampbell07

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does anyone here happen to know if that's the same color that Jeep uses, except it's called Velvet Red?
it looks pretty close to this but not sure. they even have a challenger with similar paint as well.

Reactions: Jimmy N.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have the same truck just a bit more modified. Love the color!
you should post some pics of yours as well. be curious how tall your truck sits now

·
Registered
243 Posts
you should post some pics of yours as well. be curious how tall your truck sits now
Sure here's a couple pictures!
Once i figure out how i'm going to post it... having some issues right now..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks good I would love to lift my truck but I park in downtown Houston so not sure if I can. What do you have in it and what size tires

·
Registered
243 Posts
Looks good I would love to lift my truck but I park in downtown Houston so not sure if I can. What do you have in it and what size tires
Thanks! I have Thuren 2.75” King suspension and I think the tires come out to about 36s almost. Exact size is in my signature and entire setup!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts