Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what time are you CR guys with manuals trannies running in the 1/4 mile with just an intake, exhaust, and a good chip

Lets say the smarty;)

·
Registered
674 Posts
thers a guy on here runnin a 12.90. but he has more than a chip!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm lookin at a set-up similiar to what you have twins and all. So what is your best time

·
Registered
674 Posts
check out RobertP he is the one with the 12.90 see what his set up is:thumbsup

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and about what did you spend I'm just gettin an idea of what it would cost

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
i have exhaust and the smarty but havent ran the 1/4.....just ran the 1/8 and got a 9.67.......could have ran better just needed a little more time to get the launch down. Im hoping to see 14.99 or better! but like i say there is alot of hope's there.....:popcorn:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not bad I', loookin at an 04 quad cab with a 6-speed I'll start with the exhaust then fueling side with a modded CP3 with duel feeds and a good lift pump 150/150 FASS. I'll save my money and not get a intake or just do the BHAF due to the fact when you buy twin they come with an custom intake also a good i/c will be fitted in there along with programming and injectors.

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
With my setup with an automatic my truck runs a consistent 14.35 in the 1/4.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
i have exhaust and the smarty but havent ran the 1/4.....just ran the 1/8 and got a 9.67.......could have ran better just needed a little more time to get the launch down. Im hoping to see 14.99 or better! but like i say there is alot of hope's there.....:popcorn:
I would hope you would run a lot better than 14.99 bro, my truck runs consistent 14.89/14.90's on 8" lift with 37s and heavy chrome wheels:beer:beer

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I did it first time and on lvl 3/5 i ran a 14.8 without a boosted launch.

·
Shiftin Fool
1,185 Posts
i will have some new times here soon. but its pretty much everything in my sig. no other power adders. it looks like you going in the right direction. feel free to ask me any questions.:thumbsup

·
Registered
138 Posts
dont listen to jfranklin that truck aint fast:lol3: haha we flew by a dirtymax the other day and the look on the passengers face::pRICLESS!!!:rof

·
Registered
592 Posts
I had 2004 and with just a airraid drop in and 4" magnaflow and an edge juice w/ att on #4 I ran 16.40 @ 89 if I remember correctly in early 2006. Sure as hell wasn't breakin any records.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Edge hot juice, intakes, exhuast and clutch, stock everything else I ran 15.23, could of done better but I was still getting use to my new DD at that time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts