Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do they even do to bennifit you? i know it gives you a lopy idle but what else. (dont really want a lopy idle anyways):confused013:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Give you a little better top end

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is it really worth the money? wouldnt you be better off just buying bigger lines?

·
Future Fly Boy!
2,197 Posts
wouldnt put on bigger lines unless you got a big a$$ pump (ie:monster)....some people get the lope, others dont...if you really dont want that, id save up for other things first...

·
It's got 12 Valves...
5,032 Posts
is it really worth the money? wouldnt you be better off just buying bigger lines?
Yeah tubes are not bad, they will help you flow a little more fuel. But like what was already said I would stay away from the lines until you get a bigger pump..not really worth it IMO

·
Future Fly Boy!
2,197 Posts
just looked at your sig...to be honest, if you got a second turbo coming, id start saving for some really big sticks....double the ones you got and that truck will be nasty:thumbsup:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Tubes and lines are a waste unless you have some super bad a$$ truck they have been proven to hurt power numbers.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I've got a Scheid Lightning VP, with 093 lines and tubes and put down 553/1056. When I put the lines on the truck, it made it haze at idle more than with just the pump and the tubes. Really didn't get any lope with just the tubes either, except when I was coasting at 10 mph.
AND if you're an auto truck, I definitely would not mess with the bigger lines. They say they have a hard time running coming to a stop and you have to throw it in neutral.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
If you are looking for a little more flow,take your edge filters out

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
If you take your tubes out,and look at them there is a filter inside them.You can take a drill and drill it a little bit and they will pop out.There about a inch long.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Mopar Man has a write up about it

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I will try to find the link

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hmmm have never heard about drilling out the tubes. i would like to see that link. also if i do keep the ht3b to twin it(actually wanna trade it for a bigger single) i would be getting some fbd 200hp nossels for it

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
what lines do you run on a p-pumped 24v?

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Heres the picture of it.If you drill out the filter you can see light on the other side

1 - 19 of 19 Posts