Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Cummins auto... I have an H&S Mini Maxx tuner but haven't downloaded it yet since I'm deciding on what exhaust to use. can anyone help me out here... its either a single 5inch pipe or duel 5 inch out the back. i would of picked duels but i have a 6 foot box and i already have a tool box. i need help on whats a good brand to use. so far magna flow and banks power caught my eye

·
Registered
582 Posts
I also tryed to find single into duel 5in but no where that I could find makes it

·
Registered
582 Posts
Banks dual system is a 4in system and I know I put a 5in single on my 2002 24v and it had a stock tire for spare and I had to remove it. I am just getting ready to order all my deletes and a 5in turbo back exhaust for my new truck so I'm not sure if the newer trucks are able to keep ur spare

·
Registered
582 Posts
Banks dual system is a 4in system and I know I put a 5in single on my 2002 24v and it had a stock tire for spare and I had to remove it. I am just getting ready to order all my deletes and a 5in turbo back exhaust for my new truck so I'm not sure if the newer trucks are able to keep ur spare. I believe there is no difference in power from single to duel more of a preference 5in sounds deeper than 4in tho I know that

·
Registered
582 Posts
The deal for the $ is Rollin Smoke Diesels 5" TBE
That's the one I am order in stainless steel they sound good on the 6.7 it's still stock and quiet I've had truck for a month and can't take it no more sounds like I'm drivin a hemi with exhaust leak(turbo whistling)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
alright i bought the mini maxx off my buddy who had it for a week on his truck then decided to sell his 08 for a 2011 so he sold me the mini max. i prob should look more into these things but i never have time. so i appreciate all the comments you guys are leaving.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
just another question... i no 5 inch is the way to go, but duel 4 inch? i just like duels but do you think 2 4 inch pipes wont be as throaty as a single 5 inch?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Guy around here has the duel 4in I personally Snelling it at all

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.