Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put the badges from an 07 to 10 dodge on their trucks to replace the ones originally on it been thinking about either the 03 to 06 or the 07 to 09
DODGE RAM 2500 HEAVY DUTY EMBLEM BADGE DECAL MOPAR OEM | eBay the 07 to 10
ive seen the 03 to 06 on trucks before just wondering what these looked like thanks guys

·
Registered
596 Posts
I cannot remember which year I put on but I did 3rd gen badges a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice truck man!! and those badges do look pretty good on the truck all of the trucks here either debadge or put the chrome ram 2500 of the 03 to 06 just trying to be a little different then everyone else thanks for the pics

·
Registered
178 Posts
:rof I took off the 07 badges and swaped them to the 02 style. I hated the look of the big bulky badges.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya im still debating on which ones to get either one looks good but still kind of leaning to the 03 to 06 and you went to 2nd gen badges???

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yup sure did. Ive always liked the look of the 2nd gen badges. Ill put a pic up later got a medical call.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i have the same badges for that davcruz has but i haven't put them on yet. i debadged it and like the look of it so i'm not sure if i'm going to put them on or not

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya im not sure what to do to mine yet either i like the debaged look but i like the look of the newer truck badges on them also... maybe ill just debadge and save money to hopefully do an nv4500 swap :drool2:

·
Registered
178 Posts
ya im not sure what to do to mine yet either i like the debaged look but i like the look of the newer truck badges on them also... maybe ill just debadge and save money to hopefully do an nv4500 swap :drool2:
Now thats a good Idea.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.