Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 07 c&c with the 6.7. need help with mods to get more fuel mileage. i have been pulling my 38' 5th wheel and has only been getting around 8mpg. i feel this is terrible. have been looking into tuners but can't find one for a c&c. i have seen everyone has been talking about the dpf kits. interested in getting one but not sure if anyone makes one for a c&c. does anyone have any info. also what about the banks bigger innercooler and air boxes have not seen were anyone is running these was just wondering if these are worth spending the money on. all information and ideals greatly appriciated. thanks

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
You can contact BADP with your exhaust questions, they have a C&C kit: dpf entry

As for tuners, the TS Performance MP-8 works on the C&C and gives most people 2-3mpg.

No need to spend the money on an Intercooler until your are at a higher hp level.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
6.7 cab&chassie

have talked to badp and they will be coming out at the end of the month with the dpf kit and tuner. not familer with badp but seems like a lot of people on here like them. is their anyone else that has anything for the c&c. options are always nice. thanks for all input

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,126 Posts
is their anyone else that has anything for the c&c. options are always nice. thanks for all input
H&S Performance has had a C&C dpf delete out for afew months. I beleave it is $400 shipped to your door in the US. You can contact them at [email protected] and put special order in the subject box.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts