Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

07.5 Recall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

976 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  diesel1215
So I take my cummins to get an oil change today to my local dealer and they tell me that the truck has 2 recalls one is a oxygen sensor and the other they tell me that its my speakers and they need if foe the better part of the day so I leave it with them they said it would be ready by 5 local time well I get a call around 4 and they tell me that my last recall is a software recall and that the computer wasent communicating with my truck has any one else experienced this on the software issue and will this make my truck run better or what is that they do to it ?:CRY:
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
No not yet, but i will find out maybe tomorrow because mine is going in the shop because the check engine light keeps coming on and "Contact Dealer" keeps coming on on the overhead display when I start the truck up. Plus I need an oil change to. So I will ask and see what they say.

· Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got my truck back 2 day and they did nothing to my truck that sucks if its a 07.5 then u will need an upgrade of the program and its required by dodge to get the new version post what they tell u buddy good luck also make your signature so we know what u got :beer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.