Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to the forum but I have alot of questions. I have 07.5 6.7 I blew a motor in (run hot). I swapped out with 08 motor same every thing. Problem is I'm showing codes p0202-P0206 all injectors 2 through 6 circuit stuck open and P0340 Cam position sensor bank1 sensor1. I've changed wiring harness and both cam/crank sensors (Same sensor). Also went back and used original harness from the blown motor. Same ECM. Checked every fuse. Showing 5v reference through everything. Bled the fuel system twice (self bleed system). Checked both batteries. Checked every plug for proper connection. Checked all the grounds.

We did delete the EGR while the motor was out. The blown motor had EGR delete but no programmer when I bought the truck. So not sure if tht is a problem, since we used same computer didnt think needed retune.
We can not get to fire but runs on ether.

I'm lost on what to do but I don't think it's the injectors.
Any help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
CumminsFire, on the injector codes could possibly be kinked or just replace the valve cover gasket.. I dont think the ECM would be an issue specially if your just switching motor. I hope someone would chime in to help you with this issue. Good Luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jake, thanks buddy for reply this is super aggravating. The valve cover gasket is brand new and I checked ohm in all the pins also, changed back to the original wiring harness on the first issue when we pulled those codes.

I thought maybe the TIPM but tht only runs fuses is there a relay for injectors any where on the vehicle? I've checked every where to find relays.
Thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts