Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Images are being placed randomly in my posr instead of at rhe bottom.

Selling my 07.5. Head gasket is leaking boost and I can't afford to fix it and I still owe on it. Price negotiable to a fair extent. Fluids are not mixing, it does not smoke, and it runs like nothing is wrong. But burps coolant. It was last done 17k miles ago. See my sig, over 25k in mods within the last 16k miles, receipts available. I DO have all stock, working emissions components except DPFs themselves. I also have NOx precat. The turbo and exhaust manifold are designed to be compatible with OEM emissions equipment.

Brand new G56 and NV273D as of a few thousand miles ago.

Truck also has:
17in aftermarket wheels with 315/70/17 tires with good tread left (not shown) View attachment 925123 View attachment 925124 . White LED instrument bulbs, BRAND NEW Moog updated tie rods/ TTX lower BJs/Moog adjustable uppers. Rancho RS7000 steering stabilizer, Bilstein 5100 rear shocks. TIPM recently replaced. Brand new shift motor and front driveshaft. 4x4 works fully. New front wheel bearings with an extra included.(accidentally damaged ABS wire). Completely new AC system minus evap core. Power locks, power windows, cruise, aftermarket stereo (not working), heated power mirrors, privacy tint, new driver side window regulator, manual high idle is enabled and working.

Overall condition:
328k miles. Body is ROUGH. I bought it that way because it was cheap, kinda. Brakes in good condition. Tow package with gooseneck ball, connector works. Interior is in good condition minus a few very small seat stains, and driver floor is discolored. No broken trim or switches. May need leaf spring bushings. Driver window doesnt always fully line up with seal. Windshield is cracked. AC stopped working after I fixed 4x4, probably a bad pressure switch. Truck is driveable and runs strong but I strongly recommend bringing a few gallons of coolant if leaving Colorado with it. The rad cap has a pressure relief which makes quick work of burping it.

Asking 13,500 but willing to negotiate within reason. I still owe 5 figures on it. If you replace the hg and use ARP 625 studs you should be fine, and will have a powerful truck worth a lot more. Located in Wiggins, Colorado. I cannot deliver at this time unless you are within 3 hours of me and have a trailer View attachment 925125 View attachment 925126 View attachment 925120 View attachment 925121 View attachment 925122

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nothing huh? I'm parting it out in September via Craigslist....

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
It's a freakin bargain, but I've got my hands full.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts