Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I father bought a used 07 mega cab dually with a 5.9, and installed the juice with the A2. The module doesn't seem to be working, I contacted edge and they are going to send me a new module and harness. Whenever the engine is cold or hasnt reached normal op. temp it runs ok, then the rpm gauge starts to hop like if it is running on bad fuel. Could it be possible that the previous owner tuned it and didnt put the stock tune causing that and the juice to conflict????:confused013:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Problem Solved

The trouble we had with the juice has been solved. I checked the harness of the juice and my dad forgot to plug in the map sensor :buttkick:, I hooked it up right, still no black smoke, we disconnected the batteries to let the computer reset and that was the trick...Edge had sent us a new module and both worked so we sent back the module, good customer service:yourock:...As a reward my dad unlocked my HOT juice and man am I impressed tons of power and smoke, some of my dads buddies called him cause they saw my trucks smoke, exhaust and turbo whistle and wanted to make their 6.7 smoke like my 5.9 :headbang:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts