Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

07 3500 Front Suspension Clunck

729 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  HardcoreDiesel
I have 2007 3500 with 65000km on it and every once in a while when I turn at low speed (under 5km/hr) the from suspension sounds like it clunks. As well it's done a couple of times when pulling out of the driveway and the one side drops off the curb before the other. I suspect that it's the sway bar link, at the ball joint under the rubber housing. I've had it at the dealer and it was looked at and they cannot find anthing. Anyone have any thoughts?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Recovering Post Whore
732 Posts
I have 2007 3500 with 65000km on it and every once in a while when I turn at low speed (under 5km/hr) the from suspension sounds like it clunks. As well it's done a couple of times when pulling out of the driveway and the one side drops off the curb before the other. I suspect that it's the sway bar link, at the ball joint under the rubber housing. I've had it at the dealer and it was looked at and they cannot find anthing. Anyone have any thoughts?
Your probably right and it's a toasted track bar, but make them check both front shocks also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.