Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

06 5.9 performance parts and wheels and tires in Lexington

685 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  CummewfwnsSoer04
I am not sure on how to do this but I have a truck that has a few parts that is sitting in Lexington Kentucky. It was in a tornado but the wheels and all the performance parts are just fine. Here is a list of what is on it and I will post the miles on each item.

#1 325/60/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers with 20x9.5 chrome ALBA wheels (3000 miles)

#2 Complete AirDog 150 fuel system (4000 miles)

#3 Complete FBD 5'' exhaust with muffler and 6'' silverline tip.(1100 miles)

#4 AFE stageII cold air with the hard tube from filter to turbo. (1100 miles)

#5 +CFM intake with 3 ports (1100 miles)

#6 Pillor gauges- exhaust temp,boost,fuel press. (4000 miles)

#7 B&W flip over ball (never used)

#8 Trailer brake control

It is all on the truck and I am wanting to sale all of it because the Insurance company isnt giving me anything for it. I will sale it here or drive back there and remove the stuff and bring it home and sale it. I will take 2600.00 for all the items listed. You will have to remove the items in the yard there. If you are interested please call me at 405-830-6858 thanks matt

I also have a smarty that I will give to whoever buys the parts.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
I'm in Ashland. How much for the CFM intake?

· Registered
143 Posts
do you still have the b and w flip over ball is it in box or on the truck let me know i am interested in it im in ashland

· Banned
553 Posts
what do you mean by you'll give whoever buys the parts the smarty. and is this truck parked inside a lot or wha cause i'm interested just curious about the smarty and wonder would you sell that also

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.