Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I have a 04.5 Cummins. The main brake line for the rear got a hole in it. When I went to take the hard line off the rubber line that connects to the rear brake distribution block I broke the fitting. The question I have is.... is there any place I can buy the distribution block without it being from a stealership OEM part number I believe is5212118ad. Auto zone and a couple others tell me its a dealer only part and they want 298.00 plus tax for. Small piece of metal and a rubber line that comes off it. Any idea where I can buy and a part number would be great

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
You are talking about the rubber line that comes down from the frame and mounts to the axle. Then from there the hard lines go to each rear wheel? You can buy that at Napa or any parts store. Maybe take a pick so we know exactly what you are talking about

·
Premium Member
6,988 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Technically, it is a 04, LOL. I go to the Speed Shop and get AN stuff, -3 line with a Napa three way tee should fix you up.

·
MOLON LABE
2,599 Posts
My block broke right off the axel tube. Is that what happened to you?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Vendor
14,921 Posts
Technically, it is a 04, LOL. I go to the Speed Shop and get AN stuff, -3 line with a Napa three way tee should fix you up.
Technically, it is more of an '05 then '04. :doh:

Agreed 'tho get the parts at a Napa.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.