Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 04 3500 automatic. I want to put the floor console in from a 6 speed truck. Problem is I can't find it anywhere. No info on here and this model year just stuff on 06 and up.

Is there a specific name for that piece? Does somebody have a part number maybe? I've looked on countless websites and can't find the dang thing. Thanks for any help
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.