Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have one laying around. I am trying to get this theft recovery truck back on the road. Its for a 2003 model ho 6 speed

Thanks

I am in portland area.

·
Oregon Chapter President
3,673 Posts
I got a shifter knob here off my 4x4 selector that would work, same thread pattern. But no little cap that has your shift pattern for it. I looked for a longtime for my old 2nd gen trying to find the shift pattern cap, but didn't have any luck. If you want the knob let me know, you can have it for the low price of free.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I got a shifter knob here off my 4x4 selector that would work, same thread pattern. But no little cap that has your shift pattern for it. I looked for a longtime for my old 2nd gen trying to find the shift pattern cap, but didn't have any luck. If you want the knob let me know, you can have it for the low price of free.
How did you get that apart? i tries for 10 seconds once (dont even know why) but it was stuck tight

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
How did you get that apart? i tries for 10 seconds once (dont even know why) but it was stuck tight
Twist hard retard!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Lefty loosey, Righty tighty... Sometimes i forget:doh:
Im sorry Mister

·
Oregon Chapter President
3,673 Posts
You gotta pop the cap off, under it is a nut you gotta remove, then turn knob left. Bada bing, bada boom, its off. :hehe:

·
Oregon Chapter President
3,673 Posts
Doolots tried to call ya this morning. I got it with me in my truck, so I'll try to catch ya soon. I can't find the nut for it though, but I think its an M10x1.5 if I remember right.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was out running around all morning and forgot my phone at home. I will give you a call back when I grab it. Thanks again.

·
Oregon Chapter President
3,673 Posts
I was out running around all morning and forgot my phone at home. I will give you a call back when I grab it. Thanks again.
Ok, well like I said, got it in my truck. I'll try to find the nut for it. Give m a call. I don't think I got much going tomorrow, so maybe we can meet up then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts