Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please, only respond if you have experience with a programmer in a 305/555 auto trans configuration, i am glad that edge or bd runs great in your 05' but it doesn't in mine.

i am currently running a bd td with 2.4d not impressed at all, had truck to dealer and all checks out aok, the programmer is the only area left for improvement

please advise and back it up, if you have only owned this one truck and one programmer your advice wont help without a comparison

·
Registered
147 Posts
ive ran a diablo predator in mine, and it was ok, but then i got a smarty and it was unbelievable! Great programmer.
My truck is an 03 305/555

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are you smokin in that pick with your smarty? i can get any smoke at all with my bd,
what do i need to know about smarty? do they only have one model or do i need to be more specific

·
Registered
147 Posts
yes it is with the smarty! its the S-06 which works for the 03-07 5.9 dodges!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
I run a Smarty with TNT/r . But Smarty with BETA 4.2 is just crazy. The Bullydog is good for 05 n 06 trucks. They run like beasts with them.

But Smarty is the way to go, very adjustable.

·
Registered
553 Posts
my buddy has a 03 with the predator/puck stack. For the price it is a great combo. It runs rele strong and smooth. Also he doesnt have any egt issues at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.