Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 01 dodge 3500 it has a S300 turbo and 5 inch exhaust. The truck has a stock injection pump. i have a smarty to use after I install an aftermarket lift pump but which one. im looking at the airdog 95gph or should i go bigger. also which quadzilla programmer would work with the smarty.
Thanks

·
Registered
125 Posts
On the lift pump I would go as big as you can afford and upsize the fuel line as well, no idea about the rest though.:confused013:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Might as well get the Air Dog 150 that will supply plenty of fuel and as for the Quadzilla the Adrenaline is the ONLY way to go IMO Custom tuning and the most power!

·
Registered
30 Posts
No real need to go bigger than a 95 unless you just want to spend the money. Especially if that is all you are doing with your truck. You can even get 240 hp injectors lol and the 95 will feed em

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Might as well get the Air Dog 150 that will supply plenty of fuel and as for the Quadzilla the Adrenaline is the ONLY way to go IMO Custom tuning and the most power!
:agree2: There have been a few people that have run that stack and say it's NASTY. I absolute love my Adrenaline... the custom tuning (on the fly, no less) is so nice.

WARNING: Just be sure to only let 1 of them control the timing... that means either you keep the Smarty on even numbered levels or set the timing advance to 0 on your Adrenaline tunes.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is the model of the quadzilla adrenaline. or is there only one. truck is a 01 which one do i need.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Just make sure you get one designed for 01's because they've have a few different sensor settle through the years. Other than that, you might care about getting one that's 4K capable (no specific model, just a newer box) if you eventually will want to be able to turn 4K RPMs with it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
go with fass.... youll be much happier ,,, but if your stuck with airdog ,,go with 150gph....its not needed ..but its best to already have it if later on you want more ...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What size Fass would work. do they have a 150gph with bigger lines. which one and whats it part number
Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts