Regeared! Dodge Ram 3500HD w/video - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
Vendors This section is for vendors that help support our website. If you are interested in becoming a supporting vendor, please email [email protected]

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-19-2018, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
JTS Parts and Accessories

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Regeared! Dodge Ram 3500HD w/video

Regeared! Dodge Ram 3500HD

A customer stopped by for a regear on his Dodge Ram 3500HD & we took it from factory 3.73 ratio to the very popular Nitro Gear 4.30 ratio. This customer is going to be happy with the change!

You can find CUMMINS GEAR PACKAGES, TUNERS, AXLES, INSTALL KITS, AND TRACTION DEVICES HERE

We made a quick video in the moment as we did the test run. Watch Below!

Check out "Rhonda" the Nitro Gear & Axle Dodge Ram 3500HD!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

One of the nationís largest inventories and widest varieties of differential and axle parts.
(866) 525-4620 ---
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow us on

Last edited by justdifferentials; 06-19-2018 at 07:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-19-2018, 07:41 PM
Diesel Freakazoid

Garage
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Youtube link doesn't work....

and do you still have those 3.73s just sitting taking up space where you want to make a deal on them?

2012 MCSB DRW 3500 Laramie Longhorn, EFI Live By ANARCHY Diesel, 4" flopro turbo back with muffler, S&B air box and filter, Edge Insight CTS2, 2" HBS level, Bilstein 5100s in all 4 corners with steering stabilizer, PacBrake Airbags, GDP Fuel Filter under the hood, Supernova V3 LED headlights and my EGR stuff ran away, lemme know if you find it

HELP ME UPDATE MY IMAGES, IF YOU SEE A BROKEN IMAGE LINK, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE SO I CAN UPDATE THE IMAGE TO A NEW HOSTING SITE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode