Need help! What will rub and what wont - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
Cummins Fan

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Need help! What will rub and what wont

OK so I'm looking at getting some wheels and tires in the near future and not sure what will rub and what won't. I'm pretty set on 20x9 wheels just not sure which offset to go with 0 or +10 I don't really want them sticking out much at all not a fan of rock chips and don't really want flares if I can help it. So would a 305/55r20 work good or would I be better off going with a 295/55r20 the tires will be toyo at2 if that helps and truck has thuren 2 inch higher coils so it sets pretty level maybe a half inch higher in the back but you can't tell would like to stay around a 34 or 33 inch tire any input or pics would greatly be appreciated.

06 3500 qcsb srw g56 4x4- stock/475 compounds- efi live - Hamilton 103# springs & hd push rods- arp 425s- banks 3.5" boost tube and intake horn- thuren 2" coils track bar sway bar endlinks- fass 150- southbend dd 3250- GDP ladder bars- coolant bypass
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterr View Post
OK so I'm looking at getting some wheels and tires in the near future and not sure what will rub and what won't. I'm pretty set on 20x9 wheels just not sure which offset to go with 0 or +10 I don't really want them sticking out much at all not a fan of rock chips and don't really want flares if I can help it. So would a 305/55r20 work good or would I be better off going with a 295/55r20 the tires will be toyo at2 if that helps and truck has thuren 2 inch higher coils so it sets pretty level maybe a half inch higher in the back but you can't tell would like to stay around a 34 or 33 inch tire any input or pics would greatly be appreciated.
Well i have 35x12.50x20 tires on 20x10 -25 offset though (stick out about 3 inches give or take) on a 2.5" level for the front. Had to trim metal on the inside rear of front fender. A plus offset instead of negative will tuck them in. Ask custom wheel offsets they are a great place for info on What fits and what doesnt. Their website is pretty cool too! 👍

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 10:18 PM Thread Starter
Cummins Fan

I'll give em a call that's where I was probably gonna buy from anyway

06 3500 qcsb srw g56 4x4- stock/475 compounds- efi live - Hamilton 103# springs & hd push rods- arp 425s- banks 3.5" boost tube and intake horn- thuren 2" coils track bar sway bar endlinks- fass 150- southbend dd 3250- GDP ladder bars- coolant bypass
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode