Looking for BFGoodrich Rep on this site - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-22-2017, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
Cummins Fan

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Looking for BFGoodrich Rep on this site

Long story short, I've got a set of 35 x 12.5 x 17 KO2s on my truck with less than 10,000 miles and after multiple attempts at balancing both internally and externally it's been determined that 3 of the 4 tires have an out of round issue with one of those tires being rather extreme.
I purchased the tires out of state and had them shipped in. Several months later after completing the install of my Carli system, I had the tires mounted on a set of Method wheels and immediately noticed a vibration problem. The problem only occurs between 60 - 65 mph. The truck is not a daily driver so I took my time to go through the suspension again to ensure that I hadn't screwed something up. After determining that everything was good with the suspension I had the tires rebalanced by another shop. But the vibration was still there between 60 - 65 mph. I did some research and elected to try using balancing beads. After installation the vibration was still there. Again I went through the suspension checking air pressure in the shocks, etc. The next balancing attempt was made using a Hunter GSP9000 balancing machine. The guys at Havoc Offroad in my home town put the tires through a road force balance and were able to make the determination about the tires as mentioned above.
Since I purchased them out of state over a year ago I'm hoping to find a BFGoodrich rep who could help me with this dilemma. If anyone knows of someone in the Central Kentucky area please let me know.

07 Mega Cab, 5.9L, 4x4, 3.73, Auto, Carli 2.65, CFM+ Intake, 5" Silverline Exhaust, Banks Air Intake, Smarty Jr., Amsoil bypass, Mag-Hytec, Gauges,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode