Off Topic - Page 13 - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
Pennsylvania off topic Section for offtopic / general chit chat in the Pennsylvania chapter - No Nudity, No Vulgarity, No discussions of politics, religion or girls allowed in this forum. Threads will be automatically deleted after a period of inactivity.

280Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #145 of 2236 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 09:16 PM Thread Starter
CF Chapter President

Garage
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramitt View Post
Pretty neat setup! Would be cool to build my own..

My buddy has a 5in mbrp that came with his 6.7.. Its like the 30in one.. He said he would give it to me if I wanted it.. So figured might as well try it and see what it does.. I swear my truck is louder than other 2nd gens.. Even motor noise seems louder.. I even adjusted my valves a little tighter and it didnt make a difference

made from 10ga stainless and mild pipe, loud but still passes dot and state inspection but definitely has heads turned before people see the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dixon700 likes this.

07.5 3500 QCLB Dually Laramie, 6.7 G56 4x4, aFe Stage2 CAI & BladeRunner Intake Horn, EFI Live by Anarchy Diesel w/ CSP5 & Edge CTS2, DiamondEye 5" TB w/ 4" DualExit & Aero Racing 5050 Muffler, SouthBend SDD3250, B&W Hitch, Undercover Tonneau, Rear Timbren SES Kit, Cobra LX, BD Diesel Open Intake Plenum, GDP Artic Flow Grid Heater Relocation, Mishimoto Rad Hoses, Hamilton 103# Valve Springs, Hamilton Extreme Push Rods, ARP 425 Head Studs,ATS 2pc Exhaust Manifold, Diesel Site Wicked Wheel 2, Fluidampr, Flex-A-Lite Electric Cooling Fan Kit, Autometer Gauges, VDP Overhead Interior Shelf
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #146 of 2236 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
CF Chapter President

Garage
Good morning everyone

07.5 3500 QCLB Dually Laramie, 6.7 G56 4x4, aFe Stage2 CAI & BladeRunner Intake Horn, EFI Live by Anarchy Diesel w/ CSP5 & Edge CTS2, DiamondEye 5" TB w/ 4" DualExit & Aero Racing 5050 Muffler, SouthBend SDD3250, B&W Hitch, Undercover Tonneau, Rear Timbren SES Kit, Cobra LX, BD Diesel Open Intake Plenum, GDP Artic Flow Grid Heater Relocation, Mishimoto Rad Hoses, Hamilton 103# Valve Springs, Hamilton Extreme Push Rods, ARP 425 Head Studs,ATS 2pc Exhaust Manifold, Diesel Site Wicked Wheel 2, Fluidampr, Flex-A-Lite Electric Cooling Fan Kit, Autometer Gauges, VDP Overhead Interior Shelf
post #147 of 2236 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 11:26 AM Thread Starter
CF Chapter President

Garage

for not being a woodworker i think it looks ok

dixon700 likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #148 of 2236 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 11:48 AM
Diesel Head

Garage
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RescueRam View Post
yeah, i only talked to brian so far. they did give me an estimate today, as long as the head is in a machinable piece they can get it surfaced and valve job along with changing the valve seals and install the new springs, give me the rest of the upper gasket set, and test all the injectors for $1,200
doing hamilton pushrods while inside, mishimoto cooling hoses, arp studs, exhaust manifold, dp gauge, and debating the loadleash now if there is left over funds. i wanted to do a cam, tappets, and cam bearings if the cams weren't on back order

I've heard good thing about Marty over at pro-formance. I believe they built all of the injectors for cpp and I'm sure a bunch others probably. I always dealt with Shane at Motorsports diesel and got the best injector. My first set came from exergy. I was more impressed with Shane's work. I don't really think I've ever heard anything bad about pro-formance. I just never used them even though they were so close because everybody said about how big a deal good cr injectors are. I bought some valve seals from Marty back in the day because Murray's ftl didn't have any. That was the extent of my business.

'18 3/4 laramie sport 68rfe
(for sale)04.5qcsb 3/4hd built 47re motorsport diesel 100%overs 10.6cp3 bypass CPP stainless diesel63 over s475 UDC pro by gordon 7" miters 4.10's 6"lift 37"toyo
post #149 of 2236 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
CF Chapter President

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixon700 View Post
I've heard good thing about Marty over at pro-formance. I believe they built all of the injectors for cpp and I'm sure a bunch others probably. I always dealt with Shane at Motorsports diesel and got the best injector. My first set came from exergy. I was more impressed with Shane's work. I don't really think I've ever heard anything bad about pro-formance. I just never used them even though they were so close because everybody said about how big a deal good cr injectors are. I bought some valve seals from Marty back in the day because Murray's ftl didn't have any. That was the extent of my business.

i did some talking with mark at nolfs and he said their work has always been spot on or exceeded expectation so i figured give them a chance since i had a bad dealing with the cummins shop in barkeyville. i've been shopping about and the prices they gave me was spot on for other places i looked

dixon700 likes this.

post #150 of 2236 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 01:02 PM
Diesel Head

Thanked 3,791 Times in 3,000 Posts
What's that box for tim?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

14' F250 Superduty,6.7 Powerstroke turbo diesel.FX4 package.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #151 of 2236 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 01:32 PM Thread Starter
CF Chapter President

Garage
center console for the tractor trailer

post #152 of 2236 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 02:18 PM
Diesel Head

Ahhh I see.got to have cup holders for your big gulps and pee cup.lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #153 of 2236 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
CF Chapter President

Garage
who needs a pee cup? that's what rest areas are for. i also needed somewhere to put switches and wanted an upgraded radio without tearing out the factory one and speakers

post #154 of 2236 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 10:19 PM Thread Starter
CF Chapter President

Garage
valve springs are on the way and did some rearranging at the shop and got the truck into the back of the one garage. now i just need to get started on tear down

post #155 of 2236 (permalink) Old 04-01-2017, 02:21 AM
Diesel Head

I can't stand stopping for just a pee break. My father in law has been the only dang one to need to stop and pee. It's been every two hours. I finally dumped everything out we had to drinkm

post #156 of 2236 (permalink) Old 04-01-2017, 05:34 AM
Diesel Head

Thanked 4,036 Times in 3,010 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99lbcummins View Post
I can't stand stopping for just a pee break. My father in law has been the only dang one to need to stop and pee. It's been every two hours. I finally dumped everything out we had to drinkm

Old timers need to pee more than young whipper snappers,...
Just be glad he didn't let loose a gas bomb ... be glad he pulled over
Signed crap in pants ..l

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

2016 4x4 3500 Laramie CCLB LOST MY EXHAUST SO I HAVE AN 18 INCH RESONATOR AND EGRDELETE.. ALSO HAVE EFILIVE BY PPEI
3.42 rear ,68 trans TUNED BY PPEI
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode