Parts in NL - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-10-2010, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
Cummins Fanatic

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Parts in NL

Hey guys, where do you buy your parts in NL, or do you buy them elsewhere and ship them in ?

1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Sport Quad Cab, 4WD Auto
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-18-2010, 05:19 AM

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
What parts

Hello Rob,welcome to the forum! Our Newfie chapter is starting to grow a little,haha. About your question,It depends on what parts you are looking for. If you are lookin for mechanical parts I would just check out a local auto wrecker.The right guy would probably be connected to the auto wreckers network.Then they can search for your part across Canada.If you are looking for brand new HP goodies,they are available but you are going to pay for it,hence the HST,and the fact that diesel addons are already way overpriced! Out your way maybe Gander might have something. Call a local garage and talk to a machanic,he might know something.Canadian Tire can order stuff but $$$$$! In St.Johns, Action truck caps is the place to go.There may be others but they are not well advertised,so its a hunt to find something.As for me it depends on how much of a rush I am in.Ill spend the extra money at a franchise if I need it right away,damn that HST! But I get alot of stuff from ebay and direct from suppliers. Hope this helps,good luck

06,Ram 3500,afe air stage 2,ats in and out manifolds,Aurora 3000 turbo/w boost fooler,custom 5" ex/w jake brake,smarty s06 pod set @ WFO,valair 600hp clutch,auto meter boost and egt gauges,dashdaq monitor.
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-24-2010, 02:39 PM

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Hey I buy most of my parts from Brians Auto Body in CBS, not just a body shop, they build drag cars and sell performance parts. Prices are good and they also have a dyno.
Call Ryan @(709)834-9676

04 2500 Laramie, lifted, 37" BFG MT, CAI, Power Puck. Air Dog, Predator, 5" Straight cut Stacks NADP Trans.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-07-2011, 09:15 PM
Diesel Freak

I wish newfoundland had a good shop for HP goodies. All you see is accesories like bed rails and bull bars. We need fun stuff lol. I ordered most of mine from post falls, idaho but damn duty and brokerage fees are raping my wallet. Latley i been dealing with glenn from diesel addict located in edmonton. 15-25$ shipping costs..awesome! Oh and also great prices. Diesel Addict Parts, Accessories, and Clothing. DPF Deletes, EGR Deletes, UREA Deletes, Mileage Tunes, Race Tunes, and so much more!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2010 2500 Laramie MC | 68rfe | BDS 8" Long Arm Kit | Fox 2.0 | 38x15.50x20 Mickey Thompson MTZ | 20x10 Black Fuel Hostages 4.5BS -24 | 4" FloPro TBE to 6" Single Stack | Steering Brace | Tinted Taillights & 3rd Brake Light | SuperBrightLeds | H&S XRT Pro w/ OD Trans Software | AFE CAI Pro 5R | Lockpick V4 | Stubby Antenna | Custom Headlights | 55w 6000k Fogs | Autometer Dual A-Pillar w/ Glowshift Pyro & Boost | Carli Low Mount SS | Sinister EGR Delete | Firestone RideRite Airbags | Spicer U Joints | XRF BJs
The Following User Says Thank You to travishaas88 For This Useful Post:
Relic (02-21-2012)
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-24-2012, 05:22 PM
Cummins Enthusiast

I just came across the border a few wks ago and brought a new starter $110 , new alternator $100,,new moog wheel bearing $145,,new lift pump $60,,, fan belt $22 dollars... the cheapest wheel bearing here was $245 plus 13%. All the parts i brought across the border cost me 13% with customs. I brought a new motor cycle ,snow blower and cargo trailor back and this payed for my trip from bosten back. I also brought a used motor cycle engine that a guy from st. johns bought on ebay. I arranged to get the parts shiped to a us address and did not have to pay shipping.

1995 ram 2500 with auto BD tranny.reg cab.KDP Tabed.240,000 miles.Bought in Arizona [January2012]and now in Newfoundland Canada [most Easterly land in North America].NO RUST YET. Few paint nicks. New marine injectors at 240 k miles.
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 09:55 PM

I just ordered a fuel pin from M&H Inc and the shipping was just $30 for a $100 part so i didnt think that was too bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by travishaas88 View Post
I wish newfoundland had a good shop for HP goodies. All you see is accesories like bed rails and bull bars. We need fun stuff lol. I ordered most of mine from post falls, idaho but damn duty and brokerage fees are raping my wallet. Latley i been dealing with glenn from diesel addict located in edmonton. 15-25$ shipping costs..awesome! Oh and also great prices. Diesel Addict Parts, Accessories, and Clothing. DPF Deletes, EGR Deletes, UREA Deletes, Mileage Tunes, Race Tunes, and so much more!
Thanks for that link buddy, i`m gonna check them out.

Super Dually 1999 4x4 ECLB, 5 speed, 24 valve, Dually, stock
Captain Cummins 1993 4x4 RCLB, M4 Fuel pin, Custom cold air, fuel pump turned on bust. And a whole lotta whistle.
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Cummins Fanatic

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke79 View Post
Hey I buy most of my parts from Brians Auto Body in CBS, not just a body shop, they build drag cars and sell performance parts. Prices are good and they also have a dyno.
Call Ryan @(709)834-9676

Thanks man, just got off the phone with Brian's Auto body. Seems like a good spot. E bay is great, but shipping takes forever sometimes. Ordered a set of headlights at least 3 weeks ago and UPS just called today for me to pay duty and taxes at the border. Probably going to be another week before I get them.

1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Sport Quad Cab, 4WD Auto
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-17-2013, 06:51 AM
MOD-A-HAULIC

iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Deltadieselperformance.com

Shipping is cheap too!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

2014 3500 SRW mega longhorn Aisin RAM-BOX, fully jammed, Scotts Diesel Fuel CAP![/B]
Thanks Delta Diesel Performance!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-17-2013, 11:10 AM

Any of us crowd still on this

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Cummins Enthusiast

not much action on here,,,but if u have a question it goes out to a number of us. I usually go to the forums.....2nd gen forum.

1995 ram 2500 with auto BD tranny.reg cab.KDP Tabed.240,000 miles.Bought in Arizona [January2012]and now in Newfoundland Canada [most Easterly land in North America].NO RUST YET. Few paint nicks. New marine injectors at 240 k miles.
post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-17-2013, 06:46 PM
Diesel Freak

Smokemdiesel in saskatcwan* good to deal with. Hey uppersalmon your from grandbank have you seen a big black gmc with a 12" lift going around down that way?

2010 2500 Laramie MC | 68rfe | BDS 8" Long Arm Kit | Fox 2.0 | 38x15.50x20 Mickey Thompson MTZ | 20x10 Black Fuel Hostages 4.5BS -24 | 4" FloPro TBE to 6" Single Stack | Steering Brace | Tinted Taillights & 3rd Brake Light | SuperBrightLeds | H&S XRT Pro w/ OD Trans Software | AFE CAI Pro 5R | Lockpick V4 | Stubby Antenna | Custom Headlights | 55w 6000k Fogs | Autometer Dual A-Pillar w/ Glowshift Pyro & Boost | Carli Low Mount SS | Sinister EGR Delete | Firestone RideRite Airbags | Spicer U Joints | XRF BJs
post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-18-2013, 06:46 AM
Cummins Enthusiast

Not sure. I know there is a black gmc or chev just up the road. She is lifted but I don,t think it is 12 inches. Is the truck here for good or is it driven by someone here visiting? I will check with the owner[I know him] and get more detail.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode