HELP! looking for a large cargo trailer - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-18-2016, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Head

Garage
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
HELP! looking for a large cargo trailer

as the title says, i'm looking for a large cargo trailer. i don't mean a 16-footer. i'm looking for a 20-plus footer. some really good friends are moving to TX this week from baton rouge and we're up against a wall with moving trucks. big ol' honkin' gooseneck would be perfect, and i'm willing to throw cash at it for a rental fee and/or replace tires if necessary. just need it for a few days to load, run to Bryan / College Station area, unload, and come back.

if you've got one and could use a few hundred bucks cash, i'll return the trailer power-washed. only condition is it needs a current tag on it if it grosses over 3500 lbs empty weight (my truck is tagged in SC, private use trailers under 3500 empty weight don't require tags by SC DMV law).

08 Resistol. Anarchy EFI, 5" TBE, Sinister coolant filter, Carbonite DP sensor, CSS -4" springs, reverse level, CalTracs, Amsoil bypass filter, Revmax VB/TCM, & a madly leaking radiator.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-18-2016, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Head

Garage
FWIW, i'm insured with state farm and my agent confirmed that my policy has a towing rider to cover the trailer.

08 Resistol. Anarchy EFI, 5" TBE, Sinister coolant filter, Carbonite DP sensor, CSS -4" springs, reverse level, CalTracs, Amsoil bypass filter, Revmax VB/TCM, & a madly leaking radiator.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-18-2016, 06:45 PM
Diesel Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pozzinator View Post
FWIW, i'm insured with state farm and my agent confirmed that my policy has a towing rider to cover the trailer.
I wish I could help you out Pozzinator, but my Ram is in the shop with insurance fighting to cover a turbo, so my 40ft flatbed is has been sitting for 5 days it is 9k,,I have 2 very heavy big truck lumber tarps if you need them, 12x20, is the size I think, 2 of them. .however it works out when you get to exit 80 Crowley and need something give a shout. The only connection I have with a in closed is a dealer and they don't rent.

2012 3500 drw 4x4 Laramie HO 68rfe CTS for guages,Anarchy EFI with trans tune,with a knob, COMMUNIST emissions on strike, 4" Proflow,, homemade air filter bug guard,custom rock guard behind grill , ccv delete,B&W hide a ball,,150 k of towing and climbing : Please Remember to support those who have sacrificed:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-18-2016, 07:15 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Head

Garage
thanks bro... that's what i'm running across as well. either they no longer rent them or they don't rent anything bigger than 6x12.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode