New guy - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
Introductions New to the site ?? Check In here and tell us a little about your self .

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 01:59 AM Thread Starter

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
New guy

Hello fellow cummins fanatics! New to being in on the forum world, have read quite a few over the past few years, but only recently have I registered. From Memphis,Tn. I always have been a mopar or nocar kinda guy, but have also defected to fords. I know, I know.... atleast I didn’t say Chevy lol. Anyway joined because I am in the middle of building my carhauler for towing again this year. It’s a 79 dodge crewcab carhauler with a Hodges bed. Guy before me swapped a non ic cummins and a 518 in place of the original 360/727. I’ve had it for a little over 2yrs. Recently I have acquired a 98 12 valve with an nv4500 4x4 tranny. Going to hang an auto on it for now though and have no intention of going 4x4. I’ll post a more detailed thread later. Anyhow good to be on the forum. I would post a list of my trucks but that could be a whole post in itself. Just thought I’d kiss hands and shake babies first off.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 05:42 AM
Diesel Head

Thanked 4,022 Times in 2,997 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Welcome to the forum.

Fill out your signature
Go to user cp scroll down to the left until you see signature. Tell us about your truck it will show up at the bottom of your posts..

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

2016 4x4 3500 Laramie CCLB LOST MY EXHAUST SO I HAVE AN 18 INCH RESONATOR AND EGRDELETE.. ALSO HAVE EFILIVE BY PPEI
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
3.42 rear ,68 trans TUNED BY PPEI
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 03:23 PM
Diesel Auto Power

Thanked 1,367 Times in 1,084 Posts
iTrader Score: 21 reviews
Welcome to the forum! Lots of good info here.

Monday-Thurday 8:00AM-5:30PM Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM
Call 801-282-6037

---Military Discounts Available---

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode