central or northern IN pulls - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-24-2016, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Freak

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
central or northern IN pulls

Any stock or 2.5 pulls this weekend in the north? I know fleece pull at indy is going on but just don't have time for a 3hr drive.

Any pulls next weekend over the holiday?

http://www.indianatruckpullers.net/ doesn't have a 2.5 class this year so they are 2.6 and up only.

It seems like there are 2.6 pulls or redneck stock trucks pulls. What happened to pulls that had it all? lol.

I don't race as much as I did before as grad school takes all my free time but it seems like pulling hasn't grown at all in the last few years.

There are way to many punks that want an 800hp truck to drive to the mall and plenty of shops that will give it to them. 90% of the time they are two chicken to race or pull it. I just don't see the pull promotions and growth. Just shops wanting to make a buck.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

2018 pulling season official sponsor- FLEECE Performance
2008 2500 MC 6.7L,6sp auto,3.73, Laramie 925hp & 1900 Ft lbs @ the rear wheels! Fleece S475 turbo, exergy 10mm CP3 twin kit with stock cp3. 35x12.5x18 toyo open country RT . Fully built engine in winter 2018 with fleece. 350% over injectors, wagler rods, hamilton cam, 6.7L marine pistons, hamilton push rods and springs, ported head. SUNCOAST COMP 68RE TRANS. will see how long it lasts with 925hp. FLO PRO 5" exhaust, FASS 220, "just because its an auto doesn't mean it automatically adjusts for idiot drivers"

Last edited by crazyhass84; 06-24-2016 at 05:22 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-25-2016, 10:26 AM
Diesel Head

Thanked 3,420 Times in 2,399 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhass84 View Post
Any stock or 2.5 pulls this weekend in the north? I know fleece pull at indy is going on but just don't have time for a 3hr drive.

Any pulls next weekend over the holiday?

http://www.indianatruckpullers.net/ doesn't have a 2.5 class this year so they are 2.6 and up only.

It seems like there are 2.6 pulls or redneck stock trucks pulls. What happened to pulls that had it all? lol.

I don't race as much as I did before as grad school takes all my free time but it seems like pulling hasn't grown at all in the last few years.

There are way to many punks that want an 800hp truck to drive to the mall and plenty of shops that will give it to them. 90% of the time they are two chicken to race or pull it. I just don't see the pull promotions and growth. Just shops wanting to make a buck.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

It's only June man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'10AIRSOLD
'14AIR-FUELSOLD
'17
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-25-2016, 10:58 AM Thread Starter
Diesel Freak

Actually it's June 25th. Pulling has been going on for 7 weeks. It picks up a bit in July and August but not that much. So not sure the point of your reply.
I pull in 3 states and don't know of a 2 5 class pull other than indy this weekend. 2 yrs ago there would have been 4...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-25-2016, 11:21 AM
Diesel Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhass84 View Post
Actually it's June 25th. Pulling has been going on for 7 weeks. It picks up a bit in July and August but not that much. So not sure the point of your reply.
I pull in 3 states and don't know of a 2 5 class pull other than indy this weekend. 2 yrs ago there would have been 4...
June 25th=June. Pulling goes on year round if you're willing to travel. ISP has hardly even started, Henry was this week, shopiere starts in 40 minutes, both ISP events. Locally, hardly anything picks up for a couple more weeks. You're going to have to be willing to get outside of NE Illinois, and NE Wisconsin if you want to pull every weekend. You could have pulled at Leaf river, too. There was a pull in yorkville last weekend also. My point was, it's only June. Don't call the year a wash yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'10AIRSOLD
'14AIR-FUELSOLD
'17
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-25-2016, 11:23 AM
Diesel Head

Double post

'10AIRSOLD
'14AIR-FUELSOLD
'17
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode