Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Indiana Truck Pics

67K views 236 replies 102 participants last post by  BT802 
#1 ·
indiana truck club

I don't like cross posting on sites, but wanted to share this info and hope some can pass it along

Me and few friends have started a club for Hoosiers and surrounding area, please fell free to come check the site and forums out!
I am still working on the site some and forums
any input will be appreciated

www.hoosiertruckclub.com

#30 ·
Heres a few for ya.
This is where this truck spends most of its time.

Heres when it runs rite.

And my pride and joy. That runs all the time.

#31 ·
A little before and after. I put some winter tires on the cummins and changed it's look a little.

Here is my 99 dodge with a 6" skyjacker lift and 35x13 weld typhoon wheels with 35" BFG's on it.

And here is my truck as of now with a new set of wheels and 37" Super Swampers.

#32 ·

Where did you say the truck was?

#36 ·
nice trucks guys, i see some of you have been drinking, so i need those keys, if the fuel gauge says it is low on fuel it is lieing

#40 ·
rollincoal01 what kinda lift you runnin and what size tire????

#42 ·
a year or so after i got it

and what it looks like now

i have the tail pipe back on for now.

#49 ·
Nice lookin truck Big Dodge! Like that black!

Chas you need to clean up some wires underneath that thing:)

#50 ·
rollincoal01 what kinda lift you runnin and what size tire????

I have the Skyjacker 4.5" or 5" (depends on who you talk to) and a Performance Accessories 3" body lift. The tires I'm running right now are Toyo Open Country M/T's size 38x14.50x16. So far I love these tires!!:headbang:

#52 ·
I like it dirty454!! I like that you actually use those M/T's for what there meant to do!! I hate seeing lifted trucks running on some aggressive tires, knowing that they will never see anything muddier than a gravel driveway after it rains!:banghead:

#55 ·
I'm sure you've got some bailing Twine around there somewhere!! lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.