Ol Blue

Garage
Vehicle Name Ol Blue
Year 2014
Make Ram
Model 3500
Color Blue and majority is Black ArmaGaurd
Packages Laramie, AS69RC, 3.73's, Fifth Wheel Prep.
2014 Ram 3500
2014 Ram 3500
History Bought Feb 19, 2014. Put new tires on at 1500km. The factory ones are a death trap. Deleted this ol' girl at 65000kms. Wish it could've been done at 138kms when I bought it.
Exterior
2014 Ram 3500 Exterior
ArmaGuarded the entire box, tailgate, rocker panels and first foot of the hood. Fully de-badged, even had the body work done to flatten out the tailgate where the ram head used to be. Trail Ready full guard front bumper with a 20" Rigid Light Bar. Rear bumper is a FabFours bumper. I liked the corner steps they have and the recessed tow points. Black Mopar Running Boards. Mopar Rubber mud flaps. Removed the OEM fender liners (they will rot your panels out). Swapped the chrome mirrors for some black ones. I also built a custom skid plate to protect the intercooler from suicidal wildlife and other road hazards.

Interior
WeatherTech floor mats front and back. Seat covers. Cell phone booster, Garmin Dashcam, iCom VHF Radio

In-Car Entertainment
8.4 NAV

Under the Hood
RaceMe Tuner with full EGR deletes. All Amsoil. Installed battery maintainer. EGR/DPF/SCR Delete, full straight pipe using the Flo-Pro delete pipes. CCV Delete with hose to axle. (free chassis corrosion inhibitor). BD Positive Air Shutoff.

Suspension
All stock except for 2 extra leafs per side at rear and Fox 2.0 shocks at all four corners. Bilstein steering damper. 1-piece drive shaft aluminum.

Wheel and Tire
Toyo Open Country C/T black steel OEM Rims with Rustoleum Gloss Black touch up paint every tire rotation.
Views: 265

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome