Is Ram Subtly Teasing a Hellcat-Powered 1500 Pickup? - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
Cummins Forum News News and CF Staff Updates to the Members. Plans, site changes, things to look forward to, etc. Only staff may start new threads.

1Likes
  • 1 Post By AutoGuide.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-22-2018, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Sponsored Editorial Content

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Is Ram Subtly Teasing a Hellcat-Powered 1500 Pickup?

Quote:
The Hellcat-powered Ram Rebel TRX Concept could become a production vehicle.

Unveiled at the 2016 State Fair of Texas, the Ram Rebel TRX Conceptís styling cues has found its way to the new 2019 Ram 1500, which recently bowed at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show. And now Ram might have just dropped a hint that a Hellcat-powered, Rebel-based truck wearing the new 1500 body could be in the works.
Read more about Is Ram Subtly Teasing a Hellcat-Powered 1500 Pickup? at AutoGuide.com.

w6pea likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-25-2018, 08:44 PM
Diesel Freak

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Interesting the SRT group isn't mentioned. But, the new Durango with a 392 hemi stuck in it doesn't show as a SRT product either (?). "Internet" marketing shows it as a SRT. But SRT doesn't list it as a SRT product.

https://www.drivesrt.com/

Neither does the Charger or Challenger R/T's that have 392's, normally aspirated installed, which is already known...Dodge offered them as a "lower cost" option to the SRT. SRT is still branded for the 392 and the 6.2L SC versions of the Charger and Challenger. Ditto for Viper.... And the Jeep Tomahawk isn't listed as a SRT product....except for a reference to the SRT product line that is mentioned on the Jeep Tomahawk website....There, they (Jeep) mention the Grand Cherokee as a "SRT" product. Maybe semantics?

https://www.jeep.com/2018/grand-cher...rformance.html

The sales brochure I have for a Tomahawk is sans SRT....Maybe Jeep is branching out? Or SRT is history....

Do the dash photos of the "ram HC" imply a Hellcat Ram is coming? I dunno.

I vote for a "Hellcat" Diesel....Maybe a punched out Cummins 6 banger with triple turbos and dual rear wheels....sorry - I'm partial to the duallys.... And to the original Viper Rams!

2006 Dodge Ram 3500 QC/DRW Sport
Mods...what mods? I have to pay for it first
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by BR3500; 01-25-2018 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Added SRT Web Link
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode