2019 Ram 1500 Caught by the Camera Without its Camo - Page 3 - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
Cummins Forum News News and CF Staff Updates to the Members. Plans, site changes, things to look forward to, etc. Only staff may start new threads.

 12Likes
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-15-2018, 10:53 PM
Diesel Head
 
ETKMS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,441
Thanks: 279
Thanked 148 Times in 111 Posts
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
I'm sure you all saw the official pictures today.... I am so far not a fan, it looks small and weak. But wow that interior is awesome!!!







[IMG]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/cp4i6947-jpg-1516031191.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.752xh;0,0.149xh&resiz e=768:*[/IMG]








12' Ram 3500 CC DRW Laramie 4X4
ETKMS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 02:20 PM
Cummins Fan
 
Its_Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 78
Thanks: 2
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Garage
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETKMS View Post
I'm sure you all saw the official pictures today.... I am so far not a fan, it looks small and weak. But wow that interior is awesome!!!







[IMG]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/cp4i6947-jpg-1516031191.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.752xh;0,0.149xh&resiz e=768:*[/IMG]





I agree, exterior isn't the greatest but the interior looks sweet! That screen is comparable to the Tesla's in size. Not sure I'd buy one and use it for work though lol, it's almost TOO nice inside to get dirty.

06 Evo IX - shooting for 750whp
17 Tacoma SR5
Its_Me is offline  
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 03:08 PM
Diesel Freak
 
CHoquette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Rouyn-Noranda
Posts: 541
Thanks: 8
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Garage
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
I don't like the lights.

2016, Bright white 2500, Overkill Fab's Grilles, 20x9 Rockstar III, Mickey Thompson mtz 37x13.5, Thuren Front/rear coils, fox/bilstein shocks,rear track bar, Carli track bar/stabilizer, FLO-PRO 5'' TBE, EZ-Lynk/Anarchy
CHoquette is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 05:51 PM
Diesel Head
 
ETKMS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,441
Thanks: 279
Thanked 148 Times in 111 Posts
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Me View Post
I agree, exterior isn't the greatest but the interior looks sweet! That screen is comparable to the Tesla's in size. Not sure I'd buy one and use it for work though lol, it's almost TOO nice inside to get dirty.
I found out that screen is only standard on the Limited models, and optional on the Laramie/Long Horn models. So work grade trucks won't have it.

12' Ram 3500 CC DRW Laramie 4X4
ETKMS is offline  
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-31-2018, 08:41 PM
Cummins Fan
 
Its_Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 78
Thanks: 2
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Garage
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETKMS View Post
I found out that screen is only standard on the Limited models, and optional on the Laramie/Long Horn models. So work grade trucks won't have it.
Good point. No one is buying those models for work anyhow.

06 Evo IX - shooting for 750whp
17 Tacoma SR5
Its_Me is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome