Got some more fabbing done yesterday, but didn't get as far as I wanted, so I doubt I'll be pulling the cab today. Might get to it by the end of the day, but doubt it. I'm not sure if I'm going to get the cab media blasted or not, but if I am, I need to schedule it before Thursday, because the place I got the best quote from starts a big job and won't be available for a while. I was supposed to have the week off work, but unfortunately got called in which is screwing things up for me. We'll see what happens though.
I picked up a 24" box and pan brake off of offerup, and bought a bead roller from Eastwood. I had never used either before, but did yesterday and had fairly decent results:
The above was the passenger inner rocker panel. It was pretty rusty in spots, so I ended up ripping off the whole thing, and using my brake to bend new pieces. But, the B pillar had a bit of a flange in it, so the metal didn't line up. I had started on that piece before the bead roller showed up, but once it did I played around with some scraps, and then took my already bent up piece, and managed to feed it into the bead roller well enough to make the flanges line up pretty well:
Not perfect, but good enough. If I did it again I could make it come out even better for sure.
The whole inner rocker finished:
That's pretty much where it sits now. I need to clean up the frame cab mounts, 'body frame' pieces etc. and POR15 them, then I can get to putting the floor pans down. The drivers front is already ready to go in, but passenger needs final fitment. Then it's time to really put the bead roller to use and do the back for both sides, and then fix the hacked up tranny tunnel cover.