Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-27-2007, 08:56 PM
Cummins Enthusiast

Garage
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by got...DIESEL? View Post
Learn something new everyday Doug, what six states are those and we'll handle it accordingly, what does everyone else in those states think?

Chris

Mass, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Connecticut.

As far as what the others think, I have no idea. Any ideas on how we could contact those in the other states and ask them?

2017 2500 Tradesman
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Freak

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
There's been some question about what is expected of the chapter presidents, and rightfully, one WOULD want to know this before he sticks his little skinny neck up in the wind and leaves a clear head shot by the site LOL.

What a chapter does is their own business, providing that little voice on your shoulder doesn't say..."hey, can we do that?" The chapter program is nothing more than a formal announcement of local groups that want to organize into an official club. As lot of you are already having meets, and events etc....this is exactly what we envision the chapters doing. recruiting, obviously, is our prime alterior motive, and is what CF is going to reap as a benefit. The only way we'll be connected to you is through carrying the CF name within your chapter. You may have individual websites, we only ask you plug CF into those sites to cross promote. Presidential duties will consisit of nothing more than being a ring leader for your band of bombers. How you structure you chapter is up to you and the officers you appoint within your chapter. Presidents will be the liason between your chapter and us, the CF team. There will be a forum for Chapter Presidents to communicate with each other as well as the staff here at CF. I, being the "National Chapter" president, will be in charge of handling all the chapter biz and all the presidents will be my chapter. So, make it as loose or as complicated as you like, all we care is that we get all you guys meeting one another and helping to grow our family. Next year, we will probably implement some sort of yearly royalty, minimally, to help offset some of the plans we have for the chapter program, but this year is free, so lets get the chapters together and take CF to the next level. If you're interested, once again, PM me and I'll take the next step. In the meantime, I urge all those participating in the chapter threads to be discussing chapter names for their state, that way I can complete the chapter logo for your state and give you something to make letterhead, business cards, stickers, and apparel with.

Chris

In NW Florida? Get a hold of me...it's time Dodge makes it statement in these parts!!

'95 2500 Std Cab 4X4...
DTT billet trans and billet triple disc, billet flexplate, compound turbos, AEM Dryflow, 160 pump, custom plate, 191's, EDM370's, peaked and tweaked AFC, rack control plug, 20*, 3K, head studs, marine +.020 HG, Water/meth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Freak

because hi res images that have the right shot angle are not easy to find, and I didn't have access to a photo worthy truck at the time. I wanted to have all 3 gens in the logo in reality. Truth be known, I tried several times with YOUR truck, but the res wasn't good enough, nor the angle right. But that's what you get with downloaded images. If your originals are at least 800 or 1000 send me a few. That image was just an example of the logo anyway, and I'll admit, I missed the IFS...but I was more interested in the truck than the details. The logo is not set in stone. If I could find 3 trucks to take pictures of myself a the right angles and composition, I would prefer that.

Good eye tho Kirk....now go announce yourself in the PA thread will ya? LOL

Chris

In NW Florida? Get a hold of me...it's time Dodge makes it statement in these parts!!

'95 2500 Std Cab 4X4...
DTT billet trans and billet triple disc, billet flexplate, compound turbos, AEM Dryflow, 160 pump, custom plate, 191's, EDM370's, peaked and tweaked AFC, rack control plug, 20*, 3K, head studs, marine +.020 HG, Water/meth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Freak

We're on th same page....the three truck layout was exactly what my original design was, but I think they all oughta be the same color, and roughly the same exterior build as far as tire size/lift etc. This was a near impossible task and I settled for what i could find. I think now that the chapters are out of the bag, I will open a thread for users to submit photos, I would really like to use member's trucks and not osme generic downloaded image. When we get a list to choose from, I'll put up a poll and let the boys vote on a trio.

thanks for the help Kirk

Chris

'95 2500 Std Cab 4X4...

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 09:19 PM
Cummins Enthusiast

Garage
Is it possible to set up a New England chapter Forum? I was just looking at the separate Chapters, seems we have a few from each state. I'm thinking it would make sense to consolodate.

The M&G we had this past Saturday brought trucks from Mass, NH, Maine and VT.

2017 2500 Tradesman
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 09:28 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Freak

I don't see a problem with that. I'll get Andy to change the forums for those states and call them New England. Fair enough?

Chris

'95 2500 Std Cab 4X4...

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 09:31 PM
Cummins Enthusiast

Garage
Quote:
I don't see a problem with that. I'll get Andy to change the forums for those states and call them New England. Fair enough?

Chris
Fair enough...thanks Chris.

2017 2500 Tradesman
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 06:17 PM
Cummins Enthusiast

Garage
Any word on this yet?

2017 2500 Tradesman
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Freak

It's in the works Doug, We can't modify the forums, only he can. He's pretty busy this week so give him a day or two and we should be well on our way.

Chris

'95 2500 Std Cab 4X4...

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-01-2007, 07:18 AM
Cummins Enthusiast

Garage
Quote:
It's in the works Doug, We can't modify the forums, only he can. He's pretty busy this week so give him a day or two and we should be well on our way.

Chris
OK...thanks for the update.

2017 2500 Tradesman
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 02:22 AM
Diesel Freak

Im interested in being the Nevada Chapter President
Ive organized a following ROFL. Whats next?

2012 MegaCab Longhorn 4X4 35x12.50x18 Nitto Terras with 18x9 Gear Alloy Recoils Carli 5100's and 2.5" Level, Sinister D's, ARP 425's, S465 w/ Stainless 2nd Gen Swap, 5" TBE, EFI Live.
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-13-2007, 02:37 AM
MI Chapter President

Is there any way we could get the titles in BOLD?

Ian

IAN
2005 CCSB 3500 Laramie Weatherguard boxes and a Boss VXT

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode