Product Release Momentum HD Stage 2 Intake System RAM Diesel Trucks 13-15 L6 6.7L td - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
Advanced Flow Engineering

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-01-2015, 11:50 AM Thread Starter
Cummins Fan

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Product Release Momentum HD Stage 2 Intake System RAM Diesel Trucks 13-15 L6 6.7L td

aFe POWER is happy to be apart of the Cummings Forum community, and discuss Cummings performance with all of you. We would like to start off by introducing the Momentum HD Pro-Guard 7 Stage-2 Intake System, for RAM Diesel trucks from 2013-2015 with the L6-6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine. This intake system out flowed the factory intake system by 58%, which is confirmed by our in house flow bench. Our intake system increased horsepower by +7 and increased torque by a respectable +18.

Our one-piece sealed housing retains the RAM Active Air Technology, which acts as a dual air inlet airbox that monitors the amount of air and where it is coming in depending on under hood temperatures and outside conditions. A large clear sight window helps you inspect your air filter easily without having to remove the box while adding an aggressive style.

The Momentum HD was designed around a huge Pro-Guard 7 performance 360 degree radial flow air filter. The filter has 5 layers of progressive cotton media that adds an additional 2 layers of progressive synthetic media, which equals to a 99.7% cumulative efficiency for maximum filtration capability. The unique air filter to housing interface allows the biggest filter size to be used, while also increasing the available air volume and adding simplicity to the install. To prevent filter collapse, the filter is wrapped with a reinforced metal which adds increased strength. This kit is also available with an oil free Pro Dry S filter option.

Premium Hardware was chosen which includes premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps, and a 3-Ply reinforced silicone coupler for a superior seal and strength while providing the most secure install possible. Momentum HD intake kits are designed with fewer parts for a quicker and simpler install without the hassle.
Product detail link: Cold Air Intake System Momentum HD Momentum HD Pro-GUARD 7 Stage-2 Intake System;RAM Diesel Trucks 13-15 L6-6.7L (td) 75-72005 - aFe Power
Quick Data Points:
+7hp and +18 lbs. x ft. of torque increase over stock
Outflows the factory intake by 58%
One-Piece Sealed Housing incorporates RAM Active Air Technology
Pro Guard 7 filter offers maximum filtration protection for your engine, with optional Pro Dry S filter for easier cleaning convenience
Built-In sight window provides easier inspection of filter without disassembly
Premium hardware assures a leak free seal and long lasting durability

To order PM me for more questions and for pricing.

Last edited by aFe POWER; 05-05-2015 at 01:24 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-25-2015, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Cummins Fan

In stock ready to ship! PM me for any questions or inquires
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-25-2015, 09:02 PM

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by aFe POWER View Post

aFe POWER is happy to be apart of the Cummings Forum community, and discuss Cummings performance with all of you.
Tsk tsk tsk....

PM sent anyway.

2014 CC SB 4x4 - HPP, AMP, Pure Performance, Method, Toyo

2006 QC SB 4x4 - Tuned, Fueled, Suspended.... R.I.P.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-09-2015, 12:07 AM

Got a '16 3500 6.7L on the way in the next two weeks if shipping keeps on schedule.

I had an aFe Pro-Guard 7 Stage 2 filter in my '07 5.9L Quad Cab. Filter was great. It was this kit - Cold Air Intake System Stage-2 Magnum FORCE Pro-GUARD 7Stage-2 Intake System; Dodge Diesel Trucks 03-09 L6-5.9/6.7L (td) 75-11342-1 - aFe Power

Please PM me if yall have any special deals for Cummins Forum members. I would like to get one of the Momentum setups with the Pro-Guard 7.

Also, by any chance is the Pro-Guard 7 air filter from the kit I referenced the same air filter that goes in the new Momentum for the 13-16 6.7L's? If it is, I will be really happy because I will have a spare filter! I still have the housing from that kit too. Did not trade it in with the old truck.

OleCaj - 16 Ram 3500 White Pearl Laramie Aggie Crew Cab 6x6 DRW 6.7L Cummins w/Aisin
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-09-2015, 12:13 AM

Dang. Never mind about the question on the '07 kit vs. the 13-16 kit having the same air filter. I checked the referenced Pro-Guard filters on both kits on yall's website and saw they had different part numbers. The pictures look different too. The newer one seems longer.

OleCaj - 16 Ram 3500 White Pearl Laramie Aggie Crew Cab 6x6 DRW 6.7L Cummins w/Aisin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode