Join Date: May 2011
Thanked 87 Times in 73 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
A partial list of stuff to do...
1. HVAC doesnt work turn it on and the fan makes a clunk-clunk-clunk noise
Maybe its a broken door in the heater box. maybe a rodent got in. check when replacing heater core.
2. power seat doesn't work
Unbolt bottom cushion, check for voltage with test light. If no voltage, repair or replace switch after checking fuse. If voltage take motors apart, might need brushes, check connections. I repaired mine, its easy.
3. pass side door power window switch messsed-up and busted inside door panel
4. dripping diesel from front Fass filter when running
5. front bumper smushed in about an inch, pinching ac condenser
6. big square hole sawzalled in floor of bed, PO had a 7" stack on exhaust, has been returned to factory exhaust
7. none of the rear lights work, they blink in and out
8. rust over rear wheel arches and cab-corners and lower drivers door
9. vent hose out bottom of engine blows alot of air/smoke
check for vacuum leak from vacuum pump, repair, these cause blow by on older truck.
10. looks like heater core was leaking, hoses cut and spliced together bypassing heater core
11. front sway bar unhooked, rear sway bar missing completely
12. e-brake cables zip-disked off at brake backing plates
13. some sort of remote starter installed, seems to be inactive, but who knows when it will take control and mess-up my day.
Best plan........RUN, RUN very fast, this saves wallet from irreversible damage.
2000, 2500 4X4 LB, Adrenalin 6X11 injectors, 62-68/12 FMW, 4" exhaust, 2012 T steering, Allison transmission, w/271 Transfer case, 19.5 wheels and tires, 3rd gen brakes, DT Radius Arms, Hamilton 188/208 cam, studs, 19.5-1 pistons, Dana 80, 60 Gal fuel tank, +.