Cool pics - Page 2 - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
89-93 Non-Powertrain Discussion of 1st Gen. Topics Not related to the Powertrain...NO ADVERTISING

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 11:08 PM
2001shrtbedcummins

send pm por favor with an explanation

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 11:39 PM
Cummins Nut

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
I'll just put it here. Whitey and honky mean the same thing at least in my book and I am sure most would agree. The post of the meaning of honky was very enlightening, I had no clue as to where that came from.
But with all the brothas running around in cars that are complete pieces of crap and 20 some inch rims and tiny tires, sorry, I don't think whitey or honkey owns that truck, but I will agree that truck is sweet if you changed the tires.

Mike

05 2500 CTD 4x4 LB Quad, Autometer ultralite pyro and 60# boost gauges on A pillar, Quadzilla Monster Intake, Howards cool down timer, SS nerf bars, fire & ice light bar on the rear, Recon amber LEDs under the cab, 5" miter cut stacks with no muff and 285/70/17 BFG AT/KOs.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 11:47 PM
2001shrtbedcummins

it'd look sweet w/bigger tires. Those only look like 20inch rims w/35 inch tires. 40 inch toyo m/t's would look sweet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 11:53 PM
Cummins Nut

I didn't think they were that big, but you are right 40s would be sweet.:thumbsup

Mike

05 2500 CTD 4x4 LB Quad, Autometer ultralite pyro and 60# boost gauges on A pillar, Quadzilla Monster Intake, Howards cool down timer, SS nerf bars, fire & ice light bar on the rear, Recon amber LEDs under the cab, 5" miter cut stacks with no muff and 285/70/17 BFG AT/KOs.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 11:57 PM
2001shrtbedcummins

look like 20's though. w/e 20's with 40's look great. and would look great on there
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-12-2006, 11:59 PM
Cummins Enthusiast

the mt's got my vote.
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 12:03 AM
2001shrtbedcummins

somebody photshop some 20"/40" wheels/tires por favor. I'm el stupido w/computers.
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 12:10 AM
Cummins Nut

I agree wheels look 20". To be honest, I don't care what brand you put around those wheels, with the right size that truck would look bad I just wish I could find a first gen. that looked that good. Preferably ext. cab though.

Mike

post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 12:12 AM
2001shrtbedcummins

anything first gen is hardcore looking.
post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 01:26 PM
bow2no1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRaynor View Post
I'll just put it here. Whitey and honky mean the same thing at least in my book and I am sure most would agree. The post of the meaning of honky was very enlightening, I had no clue as to where that came from.
But with all the brothas running around in cars that are complete pieces of crap and 20 some inch rims and tiny tires, sorry, I don't think whitey or honkey owns that truck, but I will agree that truck is sweet if you changed the tires.
it is the same thing
that was just one description.
here's some more i found
honky:A disrespectful term for a white person.
Used mainly by a black person.
honky:NOT a white person trying to be black (see wigger). an offensive racist term referring to a caucasian person

I'm white! and i don't care.
racism is all B.S. in my book.
we are all in the human race who cars what skin color or language we speak
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 02:05 PM
Cummins Nut

I am white also and I don't care, I liked that first def. for honkey though.

Mike

Mike

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Diesel Head

hmmm...said i dont have permission to view it

Silver 2001.5 Ram 2500 Cummins H.O. 6 spd.
Silencer ring MIA, FASS 150/95 GPH, Boost Elbow, Edge Comp, AutoMeter Boost Pyro and Fuel Pressure gauges, LBDP 5" Turbo Back Exhaust w/ 6" Flo-Pro tip, Amsoil Nanofiber 4510 Air intake filter, 20% Tint, B&M Racing T handle shift knob, Kenwood speakers front and rear
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode