Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Paint code 1992 w250

6K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  B true 
#1 ·
Contacted the dodge dealer for my paint code can anyone explain what color and if it's two tone

Pg7a-Ad-6-l-62

#2 ·
no idea, but I found my paint code on a sticker under the right side of the hood. It lists the primary and secondary paint codes. Once you have that, you can look it up on a variety of auto paint sights.

#3 ·
I wish it was like that for me bud the sticker your talking about isn't on the truck anymore and it has been painted a different color. I believe the pg7 is for dark forest green metallic but that's all I can figure out

#4 ·
#5 ·
Green sounds right for the PG7. Do not know on the rest of it. Check door post sticker.
If the lower brake(part of second code) is Driftwood That is PFA code. Back then Driftwood was one of a couple of the only tow tone colors allowed.

#6 ·
I'll check that out I checked the paint site that was helpful and going to check the sticker on the door will let yah know what I fine out thankyou

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.