Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum

Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum (https://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/)
-   89-93 Non-Powertrain (https://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/89-93-non-powertrain/)
-   -   throwback rollback (https://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/89-93-non-powertrain/2423226-throwback-rollback.html)

93oneton 03-18-2018 05:08 PM

throwback rollback
 
here is my new shop project. 82 crew cab car hauler. had a 413/727 in it. fixin to get a 12v! air suspension and some deck reworking will happen after we get it running!

https://youtu.be/XUU5GH11eNY

93oneton 03-18-2018 06:38 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here are some pics

myother4x4isaCJ7 03-18-2018 07:44 PM

Going to be a cool project!!!

9297oldram 03-18-2018 09:25 PM

What are you using for a trans in the project?

93oneton 03-18-2018 09:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got the engine bay cleaned!

93oneton 03-18-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9297oldram (Post 28156834)
What are you using for a trans in the project?

Allison most likely. Investigating my options for adapting it to the 5.9. I believe I have the stock auto out of the wrecked truck sold and I have a line on an Allison

9297oldram 03-18-2018 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 93oneton (Post 28156938)
Allison most likely. Investigating my options for adapting it to the 5.9. I believe I have the stock auto out of the wrecked truck sold and I have a line on an Allison

A Duramax Allison or one from a heavy truck? I used to work on Ottawa Yard trucks and they put Allison 1000's behind the 24v's.

93oneton 03-19-2018 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9297oldram (Post 28157066)
A Duramax Allison or one from a heavy truck? I used to work on Ottawa Yard trucks and they put Allison 1000's behind the 24v's.

Duramax. Unless something else will work better.

thrashingcows 03-19-2018 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 93oneton (Post 28157626)
Duramax. Unless something else will work better.

Booo....hisss......:wink2:

93oneton 03-19-2018 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrashingcows (Post 28157802)
Booo....hisss......:wink2:

Just the transy friend, it will still have an inline 6 with a Spinny injection pump:grin2:

thrashingcows 03-19-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 93oneton (Post 28158522)
Just the transy friend, it will still have an inline 6 with a Spinny injection pump:grin2:

I knew what you meant.....just an option for me to state my thoughts on a duramax....:D ;)

CE_TX 03-19-2018 05:15 PM

Very cool project!

What about a Nv5600 or G56?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome