Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum - View Single Post - "street truck" pics post here
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2013, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
ehgent orange
Diesel Head

Garage
"street truck" pics post here

so at first i wanted to lift my truck with a 3" carli backcountry series kit and 35's on 20" wheels, but then i started thinking, i never take my truck off roading, so why spend all this money on a performance lift, when i can spend it on engine/transmission performance... plus my goal is to eventually have a high hp daily that i can race on weekends if i choose to. around here everyone has a lifted truck, thats all you see pretty much (not saying i dont like lifted trucks) just figured id do something different and go the other route instead, and have that street truck look...

so basically i want all you fine folks out there to post pics of your street trucks (or pavement queens as some call them lol). i dont want to see lifted trucks, this is a thread for stock height or lowered 4th gen hd rams on 20" or 22" wheels with street tires. post away

2012 Omaha orange
4.10/Lowered on 22's/
H&S/Edge/ARP/Fass/Isspro/Dynatrac/Fleece Performance/Steed Speed/Borg Warner s472/Hamilton/F1 Diesel/Turbosmart/GDP/Caltracs/Nitto/Fuel Offroad/Espar

Commercial Powertrain 68rfe
Instagram: EhGent_Orange

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome