Votes: 31 36.9%
  • Dyno event

Votes: 45 53.6%
  • CF bbq cook off

Votes: 44 52.4%

National cummins forum meet ?

15K views 114 replies 42 participants last post by  Silver70 
#1 ·
It is in the beginning stages, please let us know your thoughts on this! just a show in shine and b.s session, keepin it the cheapest it can be, location needs to be determined, we are thinking centralized location! tell us your thoughts

#2 ·
alright i'm going to add a poll for events suggestions. keep in mind guys this is the FIRST time this has been attempted with CF. please bare with us at this point. feel free to comment, any suggestions welcome, and any off topic comments will be deleted to keep the thread on track.

#15 ·
If I am home I am down for it. I think my drive limit will be about 10hr's though.

Maybe consider doing it at a 4 wheel park. Not saying we do a mud bog but it could give us the room along with a cheap fee for it all. Moble Dyno will be easy to bring in. BBQing will be on those that want to. Most big 4 wheel parks have some type of easy access to them with all of the hooks that one may need

#18 ·
Were is there a place that would have a drag strip along with a place to sled pull? I've have trying to think of a place just even here in Missouri. We have 3 1/4 mile drag strips but no place to sled pull. Then at the fair grounds that I've been too theres places to sled pull but not drag race. I was even try to think at our state fair grounds there really isnt anything for both but its a large fairgrounds to accomodate everything else. Then again its one of those things you'd have to see what kind of interest you get to see how big a place youd actually need. I know in Springfield Missouri theres the Empire Fairgrounds which is a good size fairgrounds with camping facilities and a place to have a sled pull and they have a big expo building. Theres a dragstrip about 15 or 20 miles away from there in Rogersville. Ozark Raceway Park.

#20 ·
I'm voting Amarillo TX, Dreamchasers Racing has a dyno, one of the members on here has a huge shop with about 10 lifts that is at an old carlot so there is a huge parking lot. It is about a mile away from the dyno and it is only about 3 miles from the drag strip, and Amarillo is right on I-40 (and only 20 minutes from me lol)

#26 ·
I would drive down to Texas if I could whack some feral pigs in the same trip! I could bring our pig roaster, some hot dogs, gallons of sour kraut and sweet baby rays.. That would be a party :party018:

#25 ·
Were is there a place that would have a drag strip along with a place to sled pull? I've have trying to think of a place just even here in Missouri. We have 3 1/4 mile drag strips but no place to sled pull. Then at the fair grounds that I've been too theres places to sled pull but not drag race. I was even try to think at our state fair grounds there really isnt anything for both but its a large fairgrounds to accomodate everything else. Then again its one of those things you'd have to see what kind of interest you get to see how big a place youd actually need. I know in Springfield Missouri theres the Empire Fairgrounds which is a good size fairgrounds with camping facilities and a place to have a sled pull and they have a big expo building. Theres a dragstrip about 15 or 20 miles away from there in Rogersville. Ozark Raceway Park.
Thats my home town. Be nice to go back and see family for the first time in 8yrs.

#27 ·
I vote central, like really central. I'd say Oklahoma, but they sell that gay 3.2 beer. I've gone to a few of these with other clubs and they're a good time. Turn it into an annual meet that people look forward to. Meet/Greet followed by a big party first night (Friday), Breakfast/shake off the hangover followed by a cruise or trail ride some place interesting or the sled pulls/drags. Back to the locale for show/shine and BBQ. Get hammered into Saturday nite. Wake up, say goodbyes, drive home Sunday.

Reactions: 2nd Gen Domination
#85 ·
:agree2::agree2::agree2::agree2::agree2:

what bad blood... you just have to admit that the 5.9 is a superior design and its legacy will never be matched and then well get along just fine.
:agree2::rof:rof

as for the meet and greet I would def be down. make it an annual thing like sturgis that would be awsome. be something to look forward to all year like scheid and truckfest

Reactions: kenmartin
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.