Cummins Diesel Forum banner

conversion to airbags

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  noah2500 
#1 ·
anybody have any opinion on the best way/company/parts to switch from stock coils to airbags. I want to put bags on all four corners to have the ability to lower the truck to fit it into my garage, Not really interested in bigger wheels and tires I'm fine with the stock for now. So far the kelderman airride 3" lift looks like it will do what I'm needing, anyone have any experience with this company? 2018 ram 2500 4x4

#2 ·
There’s a thread on here where a guy made his own 4-corner airbag system for a 3500 dually. I think it was in the 3rd gen 5.9 section. I have the link saved at work but I’m not back til Monday night. There’s a company down here by New Orleans called ArcWerx or something like that (they’re on Facebook) which offers a u-weld-it bolt on 4-corner airbag setup but I think last I looked at their site they weren’t taking any new orders for a while. The keldermann stuff is super nice but uhrmahgurr those folks are proud of their parts.

Hope that stuff helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.