change oil light/ radio presets - Page 2 - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
4th Gen Powertrain Discussion of components that are directly involved in the power production and all that is needed to get and keep the truck moving . Engine, Transmission, etc...NO ADVERTISING

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-08-2010, 04:24 PM

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Weather Defaults ?????

Today...... 3 of my presets somehow defaulted to channel 184 Weather Channel ?????? anyone have any further insight with this issue ???? Not a big deal, but more just curious why it's happening....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselFarmin View Post
My radio does the same thing. I called sirius and they said take it to the dealer. I gave up on it for now.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-09-2010, 05:02 PM

i had the same problem with mine
weather chanels came back all the time
took it to the dealer and they told me they had problems with the hard drive in the unit
it iswhy it is not keeping the preset

they changed my radio
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Diesel Head

Just reset mine:

1 - ignition to "on"
2 - pump pedal 3x's
3 - start truck

I tried pumping then turning the ignition to "off" first and couldn't get the message to reset.

2010 3500 CCLB Bighorn SRW G56 w/3.42's - MM, full deletes, 285/70R17 TOYO AT II, ARE CX, Valair DD Organic, Mag-Hytec
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-29-2010, 11:34 PM

Satellite Radio not Holding Stations & Reverting Back to Weather Channel

I am having the same issues with the satellite radio not holding the pre-set stations, and going back to the weather channel.

I bought my 2010 Dodge 3500 Diesel truck at this horrible (crooked) dealer in Indianapolis, and have taken the truck back for a laundry list of problems, and the radio issue has been returned going on 5 times. They even changed out the radio, and the new one was even worse.... The dealer claims that I am the only one with this issue, and give the usual answer... "can't find a problem".

It's good to know that these forums are out there, because these crooked dealers & manufacturers can't get away with their BS any more....

Going back to the dealer for 6th time with radio issues & diesel fumes in the cab, which seems to be another major issue with these trucks, but of course the dealer says that I am the only one with the problem..... hahahahaha!
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-29-2010, 11:50 PM
Cummins Fan

my radio will rearrange the presets also, I was blaming my 8 year old daughter lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode