Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Few codes I need to reset

3K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Aaron37 
#1 ·
I purchased the ATS bypass valve and after installation I realized I did not push the fittings in all the way, this causing the transmission fluid to pour out. Well, lucky we it was caught and everything is fine, transmission is filled back up with ATF. However, this caused two codes to be displayed (check engine light).

I have tried to simply disconnect the battery's on the negative terminals, without success.

P2509 ECM/PCM Power Input Signal Intert
P0876 Trans Fluid Press Sens/Switch D Circ Range/Perf

any advised would help.

#2 ·
I may be wrong but i doubt that would cause an code especially if you caught it on time,did you go back under to make sure something didn't get disconnected by mistake?. Like i said i may be wrong

#4 ·
Code reader or tuner if being used. How did you pull the codes in the first place?
It would be good for you to fill out your signature so people knew what you were driving and what transmission etc.

#7 ·
You should be able to clear your TDC’s via your Ezlink can you not?

#8 ·
Well, I went under Diagnostics, hit clear codes and then run. I get "Something went wrong" Please try again. If this message continues to pop up, contact EZ LYNK support. And it is connected to the unit...

#9 ·
I guess you can contact them but first question is is your engine running or is it off when trying to do this it should be off and keyed to the on position or a pushbutton start then pushed in once without having the brake pedal applied I think, I do not have a pushbutton start but that’s how my Subaru works.

Reactions: ryanryan
#11 ·
Right on! Hope your codes stay away.

#12 ·
Reflashing your tune file on the truck again will clear any stored engine and transmission codes. I had issues with an aftermarket valvebody that caused a few codes to pop up. I removed it and put the stock valvebody back in, started the truck and the codes were still there. My code reader and edge cts2 couldn't clear them. Jonathan with HPP told me to just reflash the tune (efilive) and it will clear them. I did, and it worked. Codes never came back. Not guaranteeing that it will work for you cause if there is something still wrong it will pop the codes again.

Edit: just saw you fixed it. Disregard this post, although it may prove useful to someone in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.