4th Gen Bulb Number List - Page 9 - Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum
4th Gen Non-Powertrain Discussion of Accessories, Interior, everything not power related...NO ADVERTISING

5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #97 of 101 (permalink) Old 01-09-2019, 01:22 AM
Diesel Freak

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67guzzler View Post
It was accurate at the time it was posted for the vehicles available at that time. You're replying to a 6 year old thread... ???

-Guzzler
Your comment is invalid due to the following:

1 - The bulbs listed have not changed for later models since the first post was made. They were listed incorrectly from go and the post was last edited 1 month after it was made.

2 - This thread is a STICKY thread, making it a running thread that NEVER leaves the top of the page regardless of how old it is. I posted the same day as the one immediately prior.

3 - This thread is only 3 pages long (the way I have my account settings) and in post 78 of 96, made on 4/28/16, the original post is quoted with a great big thank you showing the person was lead astray, 3 years after the thread was started.

There is enough erroneous crap posted on the internet that too many take as gospel without doing their own research, I'm just trying to help. Thanks for the support tho, it was very helpful.

'15 Black 2500 CC/LB Laramie 4x4 Auto aka Ren. Leveled, that's it! For now...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'94 Blue 2500 SC/LB Laramie RWD Handshaker aka El Diablo Azul. Bone stock
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #98 of 101 (permalink) Old 01-14-2019, 09:31 AM
Diesel Head

Thanked 3,733 Times in 2,421 Posts
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
A post starting with "The list in the first post is incredibly inaccurate." isn't helpful -- it's judgmental.

You're just 100% wrong on the projector headlight low beam complaint. See attached for 2013 trucks. Even though the projector headlights were available in 2013, the bulbs DID change within seemingly identical fixtures...

Please. Research, research, research!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavement Tested View Post
Your comment is invalid due to the following:

1 - The bulbs listed have not changed for later models since the first post was made. They were listed incorrectly from go and the post was last edited 1 month after it was made.

2 - This thread is a STICKY thread, making it a running thread that NEVER leaves the top of the page regardless of how old it is. I posted the same day as the one immediately prior.

3 - This thread is only 3 pages long (the way I have my account settings) and in post 78 of 96, made on 4/28/16, the original post is quoted with a great big thank you showing the person was lead astray, 3 years after the thread was started.

There is enough erroneous crap posted on the internet that too many take as gospel without doing their own research, I'm just trying to help. Thanks for the support tho, it was very helpful.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	838215  

2017 2500 Crew 4x4 Laramie 6.4L HEMI 66RFE w/4.10

PRIOR: 1994, 1996, 2004, 2005.5, 2010 and 2013 2500's. ALL Cummins.

If someone is nice enough to post a truck-related pic,
I'm more than happy to click a "Like or Thanks."

Last edited by 67guzzler; 01-14-2019 at 09:47 AM.
post #99 of 101 (permalink) Old 01-15-2019, 12:56 AM
Diesel Freak

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
A post starting with "The list in the first post is incredibly inaccurate." isn't helpful -- it's judgmental.

You're just 100% wrong on the projector headlight low beam complaint. See attached for 2013 trucks. Even though the projector headlights were available in 2013, the bulbs DID change within seemingly identical fixtures...

Please. Research, research, research!
Read your post again, but slower. You literally posted the EXACT same thing I did, only in a thumbnail.

Thanks for your help. You are an invaluable asset to this forum and life itself.

'15 Black 2500 CC/LB Laramie 4x4 Auto aka Ren. Leveled, that's it! For now...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'94 Blue 2500 SC/LB Laramie RWD Handshaker aka El Diablo Azul. Bone stock
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #100 of 101 (permalink) Old 01-15-2019, 11:13 AM
Diesel Head

Thanked 3,733 Times in 2,421 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavement Tested View Post
You are an invaluable asset to this forum and life itself.
I know, I know. Thanks.

-Guzzler

2017 2500 Crew 4x4 Laramie 6.4L HEMI 66RFE w/4.10

PRIOR: 1994, 1996, 2004, 2005.5, 2010 and 2013 2500's. ALL Cummins.

If someone is nice enough to post a truck-related pic,
I'm more than happy to click a "Like or Thanks."
post #101 of 101 (permalink) Old 01-15-2019, 01:08 PM
Diesel Freakazoid

Garage
Quote:
I know, I know. Thanks.

-Guzzler
It's about time you get the appreciation you deserve
67guzzler likes this.

2012 MCSB DRW 3500 Laramie Longhorn, EFI Live By ANARCHY Diesel, 4" flopro turbo back with muffler, S&B air box and filter, Edge Insight CTS2, 2" HBS level, Bilstein 5100s in all 4 corners with steering stabilizer, PacBrake Airbags, GDP Fuel Filter under the hood, Supernova V3 LED headlights and my EGR stuff ran away, lemme know if you find it

HELP ME UPDATE MY IMAGES, IF YOU SEE A BROKEN IMAGE LINK, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE SO I CAN UPDATE THE IMAGE TO A NEW HOSTING SITE
The Following User Says Thank You to Loki223 For This Useful Post:
67guzzler (01-15-2019)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode